MOUSASI, KING MO and Strikeforce lt hvwts.??

the way i see it is mousasi is sitting at the top of the light heavyweights now in strikeforce..right below him is King Mo..he just beat Whitehead but still needs 1-2 more fights before he gets Mousasi...who else is there are light heavy in strikeforce though??Sokojou and babalu right??i think king mo would beat either of these guys without much hassle..

light heavy is kind of shallow in strikeforce...they are gonna have to match up mousasi/king mo before summer.. imo king mo will win...

Mousasi will probably fight Monson next, I can see him fighting Dan or King Mo after that

mousasi vs monson!?!?!?!WTF..how does monson deserve a shot at mousasi??

Dan is fighting 185....

Bry Bry - mousasi vs monson!?!?!?!WTF..how does monson deserve a shot at mousasi??

Dan is fighting 185....

Dan is fighting 185 but will go up in the future

No one really is 'deserving' at 205 for Mousasi yet, only Dan and he is fighting Shields, Monson is a good fighter, maybe if they can get Arona

A puddle in the street after a rain shower is deeper than the strikeforce LHW div

What is this "deserving" to fight Mousasi business? What exactly did Mousasi do to deserve his title shot? Oh yeah, nothing. It was his first fight ever at 205.

orcus -  What is this "deserving" to fight Mousasi business? What exactly did Mousasi do to deserve his title shot? Oh yeah, nothing. It was his first fight ever at 205.

yeah, kind of my point, Mousasi vs Monson is a good fight, there weakest division is LHW, so you get what you get