Mousasi no longer on Strikeforce 9/10 show

He was supposed to fight Mike Kyle. Now we get this via Sherdog:

Considered one of the best 205-pound prospects in Brazil, Marcos Rogerio "Pezao" de Lima (pictured) is finally set to make his Strikeforce debut.

"They just confirmed I'll face Mike Kyle on Sept. 10," de Lima told Sherdog.com Tuesday. The Sept. 10 card has no slated venue or city yet, but will feature the semifinals of the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix and will air live on Showtime.

Though he represents Sao Paulo's Barbosa Team, Pezao will be training at Brazil's current top gym, Nova Uniao, for his upcoming bout with Kyle.

“[Nova Uniao leader Andre] Pederneiras is a long time friend of my master [Marcos] Barbosa. Barbosa asked him to help me and here I am," said the unbeaten de Lima. "I arrived in Rio de Janeiro yesterday and haven't trained yet, but I can already feel the excellent atmosphere with the team."

Sporting an 8-0 MMA mark with seven stoppages, the native of Ribeirao Pires, Sao Paulo, is expecting an exciting fight with Kyle, a like-minded striker.

“Kyle is a dangerous striker who already defeated tough guys like 'Feijao' [Rafael Cavalcante]," said de Lima. "We have a similar style and I think it's a great choice from the event. I believe we can make a pretty exciting fight for the fans."

Maybe hes fighting someone else? Too bad, I liked the Kyle fight.

yeah, seen this yesterday, I hope they are setting up Mousasi vs Feijao

Mousasi vs Feijao would be an awesome fight. Altough it would be kinda funny if Mousasi KOs Feijao and then loses to Lawal again

damn wanted to see that..but most of all I want that King Mo rematch.