Mousasi Speaking Up

He says he has one fight left on his contract and he wants to fight it out and wants a fight soon, but isn't being given a fight, says they told him he wasn't a big enough name for Anderson, but then they gave him Brunson, he wanted the trilogy with Jacque, then they gave Jacqure a fight with Boetsch, Rockhold says he's injured but is posting training videos, Whitaker wants some time off, and Weidman doesn't pick up his phone

He's calling out anyone #1 thru #15 to fight ASAP

I think he should just stay ready to fill in as a late replacement

Bellator Bound 

Anderson/Mousasi would have made infinitely more sense than Anderson/Brunson.

He is in such a bad spot.  Too dangerous for any top contender to want to fight, but not a big enough name or salesman for the UFC to cater to.  He deserves better.  The Silvia fight would have been incredible.

Dick Niaz -

He is in such a bad spot.  Too dangerous for any top contender to want to fight, but not a big enough name or salesman for the UFC to cater to.  He deserves better.  The Silvia fight would have been incredible.

This, Anderson silva took his fights against bisping and Cormier. He has business with Anderson. Anderson vs Brunson is a joke.

Possible opponents ?

Kelvin Gastelum
David Branch
Kryztof Jotko
Mamed Khalidov

Dick Niaz - 

Pretty much this.

Love the guy but he looks like he just woke up from a nap aeverytime we see him.

Hes a beast in the cage but you gotta get people amped up to watch you fight.

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - 
Dick Niaz - 

Pretty much this.

Love the guy but he looks like he just woke up from a nap aeverytime we see him.

I like his schtick. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the McGregor-clones out there. He's basically the endearing foreigner.

Liyon - 
Dick Niaz - 

Pretty much this.

I like his schtick. It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the McGregor-clones out there. He's basically the endearing foreigner.

I agree but its not what sells or motivates the average person to buy a PPV.

Agree with posters above and that's why he's ramping up his shit talking. He's Armenian, he's really not pretending. When people from the Caucasus talk shit they mean it lol.

excited to see who his next fight will be.

Big fan of this guy. Get him a good fight damnit!

orcus - 

Yep, im still scratching my head over anderson/Brunson

Honestly a Gastellum/Mousasi fight makes more sense than Belfort/Gastellum

Gegoat will fight anyone anytime. He a fighter's fighter. I hope he sticks around in the ufc, i could see him as champ soon

JDS

orcus -

Yea i would much rather see Gegard vs Anderson

Liyon - 
Dick Niaz - 

Pretty much this.

I agree but its not what sells or motivates the average person to buy a PPV.

I disagree. The UFC wants fighters to show up already famous, which is obviously illogical. They don't give anyone the chance to even get famous with the way they conduct business. Throwing all your marketing between two people (Ronda and Conor, in this case) means you don't have any other stars being made.

Mousasi could be as popular as any other fighter in the UFC, but they have to give him the opportunity.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9PUIcHj2w

JoseyWales - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz9PUIcHj2w

Moose vs Gamebred