Mousasi's Religion?

I saw him wearing a Christian cross necklace during the Mousasi/Sokoudjou weigh-ins, anyone knows what is his religion?

Dr. Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap as portrayed by Scott Backula:

"Oh boy...."

most Armenians are Christian

OldManMinerva - most Armenians are Christian

whats does this have to do with Mousasi?

It is relevant because he was born in Armenia.

Mousasi was born in Iran but is of full Armenian heritage. And yes Armenians are infact Christian. Which is probably why his family left Iran to go to Holland to avoid religious persecution.

Family Jules - Mousasi was born in Iran but is of full Armenian heritage. And yes Armenians are infact Christian. Which is probably why his family left Iran to go to Holland to avoid religious persecution.

I see that explains it, thanks

Family Jules - Mousasi was born in Iran but is of full Armenian heritage. And yes Armenians are infact Christian. Which is probably why his family left Iran to go to Holland to avoid religious persecution.

Armenians have more rights than muslims in Iran,,,, there only limitation is that they can't run for public office as freely! but your post is correct otherwise

Armnian, Persian, Dutch...

One would think that the christian cross in itself, the cause of this thread, could be a hint of his religion.

Just a thought.

Family Jules - And yes Armenians are infact Christian.

All of them?

Mike Sanders - 

All of them?

There was this one guy.....

^^^What guy? I don't know who he is, bro!

Jediism

He's a FuckYouUpogist.

do you know what religion I am, bro?

nofatchicks - do you know what religion I am, bro?

this.

CDarwin - Armnian, Persian, Dutch...

One would think that the christian cross in itself, the cause of this thread, could be a hint of his religion.

Just a thought.

Funny how the OP answered his own question, but continued on :)

Asking somebody what religion they are is offensive. The only people who really do it are the religious.

The religion of "I dont give a FUCK!"

Mike Sanders - 

All of them?

there is a small percentage of Armenian Muslims but as a people they are overwhelmingly Christian like 98% if not more.

RenatoCocopreta - lol @ people not knowing that the oldest Christian church is in Armenia...same dudes probably know where the first McDonalds was opened though...

LOL@drawing a qualitative distinction between two equally useless items of trivia