Mousasi's Religion?

I didnt know that but I did know that McDonalds was founded in Bakersfield.

edited San Bernardino. I'm not nearly as smart as I thought I was.

Armienia was the first Christian country (i.e. officially adopted Christianity as national religion in the beginning of IV century). Christians (both Orthodox Armenian Church and other Christians) amount to approx. 95% of population.

On the sidenote, Armenian church has a great tradition, very oldschool, relies more on mysticism than Western versions.

They have a patriarchate also in Jerusalem. I've been there last year and Armenian priests, who have a custody of some holy places in Jerusalem, including Church of the Holy Sepulchre, are most scary mofos on the planet.

Polonista - Armienia was the first Christian country (i.e. officially adopted Christianity as national religion in the beginning of IV century). Christians (both Orthodox Armenian Church and other Christians) amount to approx. 95% of population.

On the sidenote, Armenian church has a great tradition, very oldschool, relies more on mysticism than Western versions.

They have a patriarchate also in Jerusalem. I've been there last year and Armenian priests, who have a custody of some holy places in Jerusalem, including Church of the Holy Sepulchre, are most scary mofos on the planet.

that reminds me of the story of the marine beating up the Orthodox priest because he thought he was Muslim

lol

OldManMinerva - 
Polonista - Armienia was the first Christian country (i.e. officially adopted Christianity as national religion in the beginning of IV century). Christians (both Orthodox Armenian Church and other Christians) amount to approx. 95% of population.

that reminds me of the story of the marine beating up the Orthodox priest because he thought he was Muslim

lol
You mean the priest that tried to give him a Handy

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/marine-priest-beating-suspect-radio-111209

Suppossedly the priest was lost in a notoriously gay meeting spot by an overpass. He wandered into the marines Parking Garage nearby. The Marine said he didnt think the guy was a terrorist the Police who showed up did. They even called the bomb squad because the priest had a suit case with an Allah sticker on it.

RenatoCocopreta - 
Mike Sanders - 
RenatoCocopreta - lol @ people not knowing that the oldest Christian church is in Armenia...same dudes probably know where the first McDonalds was opened though...

LOL@drawing a qualitative distinction between two equally useless items of trivia

Let me guess, youve never been to the Louvre, but youve visited the Coca Cola museum several times?

I seen the Louvers twice,ZZZZ mostly, some good stuff,no dead guy when i went there but i touched the boobs. Id say better than disney in anaheim flamingo land + mystery park. I want to punch whoever design mystery park in his face. bout the same as legoland or wet n wild which i have also been to. jealous btw?

akebh - 
OldManMinerva - 

lol
You mean the priest that tried to give him a Handy

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/marine-priest-beating-suspect-radio-111209

yeah the Orthodox Christian priest yelled Allah Akbar before he attempted to molest and/or rob the marine.

such a great story
and it says so much

there is a percentage of armenians who are catholics and jehovah's witnesses. never met an armenian muslim. met a few athiests.

Christianity was invented in the USA. In a red state I think.

Inkareh64 - 
Family Jules - Mousasi was born in Iran but is of full Armenian heritage. And yes Armenians are infact Christian. Which is probably why his family left Iran to go to Holland to avoid religious persecution.

Armenians have more rights than muslims in Iran,,,, there only limitation is that they can't run for public office as freely! but your post is correct otherwise

file this post under orwellian

hubris - Christianity was invented in the USA. In a red state I think.

This much we know is true.

ttt

hubris - Christianity was invented in the USA. In a red state I think.

you joke but thats what Mormonism is

the evolution of Christianity from its desert roots

to him literally being a white American dude fighting against Indians

^^^good. I hated the injuns for what they done

Ive never met an Armenian muslim. I dont think they exist.

Crazy Zimmerman - He's a FuckYouUpogist.

I can confirm that this is true.

Iranian- Armenian (Armenian: ???????? Iranahay or Armenian: ????????? Parskahay, derived from ??? Hay "ethnic Armenian") or sometimes called Persian- Armenian are Iranian citizens of Armenian origin. Their number is about 100,000[2]. They mostly live in Tehran and Jolfa district. The Armenian-Iranians were very influential and active in the modernization of Iran during the 19th and 20th centuries. After the Iranian Revolution, many Armenians immigrated to Armenian diasporic communities in North America and Western Europe.Today the Armenians are Iran's largest Christian religious minority in Iran. Despite their cultural Armenian identity in Iran, no sizeable numbers of Armenian-Iranians hold Armenian citizenship.

who cares?

Fade2Bolivian - 
303 - who cares?

some people

That's actually an interesting tidbit of history. It was a couple years before Constatine became emporer of Rome.

CDarwin - Armnian, Persian, Dutch...

One would think that the christian cross in itself, the cause of this thread, could be a hint of his religion.

Just a thought.
;)