Mousassi sparring Ronda

http://www.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/ronda-rousey-vs-gegard-mousasi-sparring.51835/

Don't know if already posted on phone so can't search.

Ronda gets owned and appears upset about it Phone Post 3.0

is this the one from 1932?

Ronda can't do anything and Mousasi looks like he's barely trying.

That video of Cyborg on that page. I'm sure it's been posted before but I've never seen it. My gawd what a machine she is.

gokudamus - 

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -

Don't know if already posted on phone so can't search.

Ronda gets owned and appears upset about it

Mousai is like, "OK, are you all happy now? Can I go back to regular training please?"

da Vinci 81 - Ronda can't do anything and Mousasi looks like he's barely trying.

Mousasi is a 205 lbs man so of course he's not going to have trouble with Ronda.

Ronda is probably a lot better now than she was in 1932...

Ronda is Rudy Ruediger when he was at Notre Dame.

I remember watching that movie and lil Rudy was getting manhandled, but he had so much fire and determination he'd pop up fast and be ready for more with a focus look in his eyes.

Saw the exact same thing from Ronda.

Ronda needs more attitude adjustments like that.

Do you feel like 1959?

D241 -

I remember watching that movie and lil Rudy was getting manhandled, but he had so much fire and determination he'd pop up fast and be ready for more with a focus look in his eyes.

Fag Phone Post 3.0

Gegard is probably 230 here... 

Some of you people will talk shit about ANYTHING.

Dead President - 
D241 -

Fag Phone Post 3.0

oh thtop

That girl fucking hates to lose. It's how she succeeded at the Olympic level, how she succeeded in MMA. That's an admirable trait.

A world class fighter with 70 lb weight advantage, seemed about right. Props to her rolling with him in front of cameras. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

Gabe Ruediger Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - 

Mousasi is one of the best LHWs on the planet and ppl are still criticizing ronda for not hanging....lol.. Phone Post

Sometimes you just gotta hate for the sake of hating.

Brool Story Co employee -

Gegard is probably 230 here... 

Some of you people will talk shit about ANYTHING.

230? No, Gegard is smaller than Lyoto who comes in below 205 quite often.

And since this is so old shouldn't she be better in the clinch (where nearly the whole video took place) than she is currently? Because it was closer to her Olympic career where she'd be more polished? Plus she often got matched up against men in Judo according to her mom and she'd win. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - 

Lol, yeah. Not that it'd make a difference.