Mousassi sparring Ronda

D241 -
Dead President - 
D241 -

Ronda is Rudy Ruediger when he was at Notre Dame.

I remember watching that movie and lil Rudy was getting manhandled, but he had so much fire and determination he'd pop up fast and be ready for more with a focus look in his eyes.

Saw the exact same thing from Ronda.

Fag Phone Post 3.0

oh thtop

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I agree, I was also kind of impressed.  Given Gegard's size and level, I expected him to completely dominate.  The fact that she was actually able to stop a few take downs and consistantly attempt some trips that were kind of close is impressive.

Really shows how bad of an idea just headcontrol is for throws constantly gives the back is that how Liz ended up on her back too?? I can't remember.

You guys who were impressed do realize Gegard was carrying her, right? He could see that cameras were rolling, and if he actually tried that would make him look bad.

Rambo John J - 
Ministry of Truth - You guys who were impressed do realize Gegard was carrying her, right? He could see that cameras were rolling, and if he actually tried that would make him look bad.

Yes.
Actually painful to watch.
Mousasi going 30% with nothing to gain.
RR going %150 like it is a world title match, getting angry and shit.

Of course Ronda, Mousasi and everyone else realize that Mousasi was helping Ronda train.

Lets count the ways the OP is a fuckface Phone Post 3.0

The pussys on here saying, "well, she's grappling with a 230lb man" are the same idiots who say she can beat up 230lb men. Get off of her nuts already. She can out-grapple a lot of females her size. Nothing more. Phone Post

I don't think people are talking shit about her so much as they're just saying the "OMG WHO WOULD RONDA VS (insert me fighter)" threads are real retarded sir. Phone Post 3.0

I got frustrated watching her fall and stop moving so I turned it off after like 30 seconds.
I don't see the determination in flopping your limbs loose as soon as he gets you down. Unless they were just doing judo.

Lol obviously she's very talented etc, but did she really think she was gonna throw him and outmuscle him with those head locks...? Phone Post 3.0

My wife is an instructor at our gym and this happens to her all the time. All the time. She is skilled, but big, strong white belts come in and give her a hard time.

Jiu Jitsu was developed to help you NOT GET KILLED by a bigger, stronger attacker, not necessarily be able to pick them up, twirl them on your finger, throw them into the air, and then jump in to a finishing flying triangle on them.

Pessimist_Pete - Lets count the ways the OP is a fuckface Phone Post 3.0
1. I fucked the shit out of your mommas pussy Phone Post 3.0

DonFrye_Fan - The pussys on here saying, "well, she's grappling with a 230lb man" are the same idiots who say she can beat up 230lb men. Get off of her nuts already. She can out-grapple a lot of females her size. Nothing more. Phone Post

She could beat up plenty of 230lb men. Just not accomplished grapplers like mousasi. Size makes a difference. So does skill. It's not rocket science bro Phone Post

burner22 -
DonFrye_Fan - The pussys on here saying, "well, she's grappling with a 230lb man" are the same idiots who say she can beat up 230lb men. Get off of her nuts already. She can out-grapple a lot of females her size. Nothing more. Phone Post

She could beat up plenty of 230lb men. Just not accomplished grapplers like mousasi. Size makes a difference. So does skill. It's not rocket science bro Phone Post

Lmao. Thank you for confirming my post. Phone Post