Move by Stiebling in IVC 14, way before its time

ttt

crowbar - Here is the fight with Tim I was talking about.I got blood splattered on me during this one.

http://music.yahoo.com/videos/WEC+%5BWorld+Extreme+Cagefighting%5D/WEC+10%3A+Bragging+Rights+%5BAlex+Stiebling+vs.+Tim+McKenzie%5D--157421074   

awesome ol skool CB

I forgot the wrecking maching was a heavy in wec

I don`think Tim ever weighed over 205.His fight with Doug Marshall was at LHW. 

Steibling was a SAVAGE back in the day...Great fight against Allan Goes in Pride. Dude was slick in his fights. What ever happened 2 Steibling anyway?

Retired.

crowbar -  Straight kneebar to heel hook IMO. 

You would have really liked the banana splits & calf crusher he had on Tim McKenzie,but Tim didn`t tap.

I remember Tim had a couple of fights in a row where he was crushing someone and just couldn't finish them and ended up losing.

Ashe Bowman - Steibling was a SAVAGE back in the day...Great fight against Allan Goes in Pride. Dude was slick in his fights. What ever happened 2 Steibling anyway?

I believe he is in Louisville. I hates sparring with him. He was 100% all the time! I still love the Joe Riggs fight. That was insane! Phone Post

eddiebell - 
Ashe Bowman - Steibling was a SAVAGE back in the day...Great fight against Allan Goes in Pride. Dude was slick in his fights. What ever happened 2 Steibling anyway?
I believe he is in Louisville. I hates sparring with him. He was 100% all the time! I still love the Joe Riggs fight. That was insane! Phone Post

Super bloody, I remember the front row was getting splattered.

TTT for Steibling

crowbar -  I don`think Tim ever weighed over 205.His fight with Doug Marshall was at LHW. 

ok, you could be right

Correct, he is in Louisville. First baby on the way with his wife. Still working in combatives (retired from the ring) but now has a full-time job. He is doing great though!

MUCH RESPECT 2 Steibling 4 sure ! Alot of the newer guys might not even know who he is..Perhaps someone could post a few of his highlights 4 a history lesson...

Steibling was a legit bad ass.....

Until Anderson put a vagina on the side of his head.

What a HUGE moment... and no one had no clue Anderson would have become who he is today! Never forget Alex telling me about the second when that shin hit his face. Watching that Pride Live PPV in my basement, when that shin made contact, we thought Alex actually grabbed the kick and took Silva down (I was pretty sure). He told me later it was over the second that kick made contact... tough moment, but still a TRUE warrior!

Yes indeed!

Steibling was a TRUE Warrior!!!

He came to fight every single time he stuck a foot in the cage (or ring) ....I think someone said that he is now retired and doing really well......well, I certainly hope this 100% true!!

Ashe Bowman - Steibling was a SAVAGE back in the day...Great fight against Allan Goes in Pride. Dude was slick in his fights. What ever happened 2 Steibling anyway?

Anderson ended his brazilian killer career.....

anyone know what Alex is up to these days?

Alex had so much potential back in the day! Dude had some mad skills!! I hung out with him a few times back 8-9 years ago. dude is freakin crazy as hell!! 45 minutes after one of his fights I see him smoking in the parking lot. lol Cool as hell though!!