Movie: I Tonya is great

Whyyyeeeeee not watch it

I was aware of the controversy of the actual events but didn't know the details. After watching the movie I found it sad. I know it wasnt factual but the people involved Hardy, her mom and the two goons were all suffering some form of mental or physical problems. Very watchable tho.

dvd yet?

Really entertaining and crazy

Luncha Libre -

Really entertaining and crazy

This

mongrel 911 -

I was aware of the controversy of the actual events but didn't know the details. After watching the movie I found it sad. I know it wasnt factual but the people involved Hardy, her mom and the two goons were all suffering some form of mental or physical problems. Very watchable tho.

It's mostly true

Mushroom Slap - dvd yet?

Ya

You could tell she was kind of a lower class person who was really good at something that only higher class people are "supposed" to participate in, so yeah, she probably did get extra scrutiny. She was no angel in the whole ordeal, but she was surrounded by dysfunctional, stupid, mentally-ill people.

It's funny how when her skate laces broke they'd show her skates and the holes are all ripped to shit and worn out. You'd think at that level she'd have decent skates and laces.

kerrigan doesn't think so.

White trash... But I remember seeing the real interviews. Those were some weird ass folk

Her mom and the bodyguard were hilarious. 

That wedding night video, tho! 

Was that in the movie?

Pr0n is not in the movie, which is fine as the plot would have suffered for it.

Incredibly well-done biopic.

I wanted to literally kill her mother. 

Fighting -

I wanted to literally kill her mother. 

Ya the mother was crazy

Her mother was clearly an Aspie. Why those people are allowed to procreate is beyond me. 

Do they re-enact the sex tape????   If so, I'll watch.

I enjoyed it

^^^Mother as portrayed was a selfish cunt who saw her kid's talents as her meal ticket. She was well aware of her impact on others, but just didn't care. That's sociopathy, not autism.

I dunno... I worked with a lady that acted JUST like momma. Extremely foul mouthed, anti-social, selfish, rude... and she proudly would tell everyone she rated high on the Aspie scale (a score of 30 is borderline, she was 68!!)

Either way; yeah, horrible mother and I remember seeing the interview with the parakeet. Beyond bizarre.