movie:riots&looting when legal to wear mask@bank

This whole thing is like a movie

first the corona virus which changes the rules where people can walk anonymously into a store or even a bank with a mask on 

Then a white cop chokes an african American to death with his knee while people film it and tell the cop you are killing the guy... then the video goes viral and now riots start for revenge and everyone has a mask on because the government told them it's the right thing to do and you can't tell who anyone is and they burn down the whole city anonymously 

you couldn't make this shit up 

Now there is a guy dressed in all black with a black mask and umbrella breaking things to make the protesters look bad and the protesters are on to him 

is he a cop or an asshole who knows 

straight out of a fuckin movie 

MMA Experience -

Now there is a guy dressed in all black with a black mask and umbrella breaking things to make the protesters look bad and the protesters are on to him 

LOL this guy with the umbrella is starting all these fires and looting stores? All to make the 'protestors' look bad?

I think they did that to themselves. No need for the black masked umbrella avenger

1 Like
Cherrycola -
MMA Experience -

LOL this guy with the umbrella is starting all these fires and looting stores? All to make the 'protestors' look bad?

I think they did that to themselves. No need for the black masked umbrella avenger

I wasn't making any judgements

just watching the movie play out 

Now more riots and LMAO even CNN headquarters is getting a taste 

this is a 5 star movie to say the least !!