Movie Tough Guy Single Elimination Bracket Tourny

It's time for a movie tough guy tournament. I've left out obvious super-hero killer types (Wick, Bond, Bourne) and mad dogs (Travolta's character in Swordfish and the Biscuits and Mustard guy). This is more an every man's no holds barred, UNARMED smackdown. I'll list the entries, in NO particular order and then post single brackets for yous mugs to vote on. Remember, no weapons allowed. All of the fights would, presumably, be on level ground in dry weather.

Here are the contestants in NO order.. they will be matched up randomly once I can path into that Cray 3 mainframe to get true randomizing done.

Bullit

Dominic Toretto

Buford Pusser

Max Rockatanski

John McClain

Hugh Glass

Trooper Thorn

Jimmy Malone

Harry Callahan

Raylan Givens

Jayne Cobb

Little Bill Daggett

Tyler Durden (not Pitt)

Kirk (The Shat)

Shane

Billy Costigan

Bruce Lee vs. Arnold in Commando should be the final or your list sucks. 

What the fuck kind of retarded list is that. Most of those guys aren't even represented as tough guys. 

Jason Bourne is the obvious choice out of those listed. Who is 'mustard and biscuits' guy?

The winner will get a final fight against a currently unknown challenger. Voting will start soon

buddie - Jason Bourne is the obvious choice out of those listed. Who is 'mustard and biscuits' guy?

Your list sucks, so I'm voting for Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon. 

Abradolf Lincler - 

What the fuck kind of retarded list is that. Most of those guys aren't even represented as tough guys. 

Actually, watching Archer, I wondered whether Bullit could kick the shit out of Toretto. I think so but, soon, you will decide.

Charles Bronson is missing.

What about Mongo?

“mongo only pawn in game of life”

Bobby's Max cady would fuck up every one mentioned in the OP

FlyinHawaiian -

You are getting ahead of yourself

Stronghold - 
FlyinHawaiian -

Without Bronson the tourney is meaningless. He was a true bad ass who IRL could have kicked the holy shit out of the others you posted.

that list lol. Yes Im sure shatner would mop the floor with rambo, Braddock, dutch, john matrix, etc. 

FlyinHawaiian -
Stronghold - 
FlyinHawaiian -

Without Bronson the tourney is meaningless. He was a true bad ass who IRL could have kicked the holy shit out of the others you posted.

This.

Mr Majestyk or fuck OP's mother.....

Martin Riggs

The problem with Bronson is that his character in Magnificent Seven didn't get into a fist fight like Shane did so we don't know how good he is

Where’s Philo Beddoe?  

Stronghold - The problem with Bronson is that his character in Magnificent Seven didn't get into a fist fight like Shane did so we don't know how good he is

Try to find a copy of "Hard Times". It is Bronson at his best. Tough as nails. Plenty of fights. And even though they are staged movie fights, you can see he's no stranger to fisticuffs. 

He doesn't say much... let his fists do the talking.

Seriously, you've got to get him into this tourney. He takes it easily.