Movies that Tramutized you as a Child???

tonberry - Robocop 2 when Caine takes a scalpel to the fat cop.

That was a disturbing scene and movie. Something very dark about it 

Jobe Watson version 2.0 - 
kosmo777 -

Jaws

This. Couldn't swim in a pool without shitting myself slightly.

^FUCKING THIS!

There was a huge cornfield right behind the house I grew up in, so Children of the Corn was traumatizing to say the least. Every year when the corn was cut down we would venture into the field to find the hundreds of balls that we were too afraid to fetch during the farming season lol. 

E.T. was always really scary/sad when I was young.

The Dark Crystal and all of those weird 80's fantasy movies still creep me out.

Poltergeist, when the guy was tearing flesh off his face in the bathroom.

Didnt watch it all at the time, but caught the end of Friday 13th where he leaps out of the water..... Nearly shit my pants

Junnk - IT.
Every time I saw a drain I thought about that movie as a kid
Same.

An episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark.

Young girl walks past a mirror, lightning flashes and you see the reflection of an old lady's ghost. I was scared to look into a mirror for years.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Pet Sematary. Pretty much any scene with Zelda in it, especially when she suddenly sits up in the bed super fast.

Also, Robocop when the dude gets covered in toxic sludge and started literally melting and screaming "HELP MEEEEE!!!!." I saw it in the theater no less as a seven-year-old. My dad tried to cover my eyes but it was too late.

I saw too much, man. I saw too much...

Hahaha...
Dude... I saw the thread titled and I thought of Zelda too... That shit was creepy as fuck... I grew up watching horror so I was accustomed to certain things, but I still think of that scene from time to time... Not so bad now but it just seemed gross...

Nothing really got to me Like Jacob's Ladder. That movie is what nightmares are made of to a child.

Robocop - when red foreman blew Murphy apart with the shot gun and was laughing about it.

Speed Racer when Trixie is dreaming and Speed is the devil.

Texas Chainsaw - Many family trips to Texas, and my dad would always say "That's where it happened!".

Terminator - I'm still convinced that computers are gonna be the death of us.

Crocodile Dundee-  my dad told me to get really close to the tv and turn it up when the girl kneeled down to fill her canteen.

GhettoDestro - Robocop - when red foreman blew Murphy apart with the shot gun and was laughing about it.

Yeah that was also my first time viewing such a sadistic act with no empathy shown what so ever. Disturbed yet intrigued me at the same time

Jaws

Disco Dracula - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Pet Sematary. Pretty much any scene with Zelda in it, especially when she suddenly sits up in the bed super fast.

Also, Robocop when the dude gets covered in toxic sludge and started literally melting and screaming "HELP MEEEEE!!!!." I saw it in the theater no less as a seven-year-old. My dad tried to cover my eyes but it was too late.

I saw too much, man. I saw too much...

Hahaha...
Dude... I saw the thread titled and I thought of Zelda too... That shit was creepy as fuck... I grew up watching horror so I was accustomed to certain things, but I still think of that scene from time to time... Not so bad now but it just seemed gross...

Zelda is the scariest thing in any movie, ever. To this day I haven't changed my mind.

Child's Play

I begged my Dad to let me watch it. He said no. I kept asking. Finally my Dad said, 'Okay, you wanna watch it? Go ahead.' He thought it would teach me a lesson. It did. I had nightmares for two years. I was six.

Shit, synecdoche new york fucked with me and im a grown ass man. Good movie but too fucking real for comfort

Movie IT all day long. Scary as mofo but addicitve
Not a movie but Twin Peaks also traumetized me

I remember a snow day as a kid and we rented

The Watcher in the Woods

Something Wicked this Way Comes...

Fucking terrified me....