Moving to coral springs next month gonna go to ATT

Got a job down in coral springs so i am gonna try my hand at getting in to ATT coconut creek. Anyone from the UG in this area? Phone Post 3.0

Cool have fun brah!

I'm closeish ... You'll love it there. The Jaco center is also amazing Phone Post 3.0

Good friend of mine lives here too and trains at att. Im going to check all the gyms out down there. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in the Deerfield-Boca area, besides several ATT gyms there's Popovitch in Lauderdale and the Blackzilians/Jaco in Boca, and some independent BJJ and Karate/Kickboxing places scattered around ...ATT is known to be expensive and instead of paying month to month they want you to pay ahead (especially the main academy in Coconut Creek), and the best sports bars to watch the fights are Bru's Room and Duffys (both have several locations) Phone Post 3.0

I'm in Fort Lauderdale Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - I'm in the Deerfield-Boca area, besides several ATT gyms there's Popovitch in Lauderdale and the Blackzilians/Jaco in Boca, and some independent BJJ and Karate/Kickboxing places scattered around ...ATT is known to be expensive and instead of paying month to month they want you to pay ahead (especially the main academy in Coconut Creek), and the best sports bars to watch the fights are Bru's Room and Duffys (both have several locations) Phone Post 3.0
Thanks buddy voted up Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Brandon, but I know you'll do well wherever you go

Stay positive and fight hard!

Im going to check out all the gyms i can down there. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

Good luck Brandon, but I know you'll do well wherever you go

Stay positive and fight hard!

Thanks rick! Phone Post 3.0

Anyone know of other quality gyms in the area as well?

King Of All Tenors - I'm in the Deerfield-Boca area, besides several ATT gyms there's Popovitch in Lauderdale and the Blackzilians/Jaco in Boca, and some independent BJJ and Karate/Kickboxing places scattered around ...ATT is known to be expensive and instead of paying month to month they want you to pay ahead (especially the main academy in Coconut Creek), and the best sports bars to watch the fights are Bru's Room and Duffys (both have several locations) Phone Post 3.0

yea i seen popvitch, and blackzillians. definitely going to check them out.

King Of All Tenors - I'm in the Deerfield-Boca area, besides several ATT gyms there's Popovitch in Lauderdale and the Blackzilians/Jaco in Boca, and some independent BJJ and Karate/Kickboxing places scattered around ...ATT is known to be expensive and instead of paying month to month they want you to pay ahead (especially the main academy in Coconut Creek), and the best sports bars to watch the fights are Bru's Room and Duffys (both have several locations) Phone Post 3.0

yea i seen popvitch, and blackzillians. definitely going to check them out.

ttt for Fort Liquordale

hendofanforlife -

Popovitch's is a concrete place to train. 

att and jaco are top notch. 

join the mobs for the big events at hillsboro and 441 bru's room

also there is a gordoburger at sandalfoot and 441, its worth the late night trip. 

Bru's room sweet and tangy wings are the best wings from a franchise I've tasted so glad they're opening one in Miami and gordoburger is the perfect late night spot Phone Post 3.0