Moving to Denver in Feb

Like the title says I am moving to Denver in Feb. I currently live in Colorado Springs and train at Gracie Barra Colorado Springs. My company is opening a new office in Denver so I need to move out there and get things going for them.

I was wondering what places to be weary of and what are some good places to train at. Im primarily looking for BJJ but eventually would like to train kick boxing etc too. Since Denver isnt to far I figure I would hit the gyms up on the weekends and get a feel for them before I moved up there.

Like the title says I am moving to Denver in Feb. I currently live in Colorado Springs and train at Gracie Barra Colorado Springs. My company is opening a new office in Denver so I need to move out there and get things going for them.

I was wondering what places to be weary of and what are some good places to train at. Im primarily looking for BJJ but eventually would like to train kick boxing etc too. Since Denver isnt to far I figure I would hit the gyms up on the weekends and get a feel for them before I moved up there.