moving to san diego this month

"Flying Kimura ..just curious who are ya?"
-SD Cartel

I used to train with Lion's Den but I absorb all that I can and now I train at the Southwestern CC Judo Club with a few BJJ guys, one from Charlie's Place. My old nick was Black Blood until my ex-g/f choked me until I passed out and then deleted my yahoo account and mma.tv acount (fucking bitch). Anyways, I live in National City, I have dark hair and eyes and I love long walks on the beach...j/k

Is there an idea of when he is going to be opening.Weeks? Months?
thanks for the info in advance.

talked to him the other day and hell be in brazil after this coming week. he hasnt decided yet where to open the school. he is thinking clairmont area. when? im not sure nor is he at this point. hell be working out with tito when he returns from brazil for titos fight with guy, and training for his match in ADCC. a lot on his plate right now.

what city are all you dago fools from?

im in the navy, and will be transfering down in san diego in like 5 months, so just wondering how far clairmont mesa, or Sorrento Valley is from hmmm. 32nd street? I have no idea where those places are and ive already tried using mapquest and what not.

Well 32nd is pretty far south.. I would guess 25 minutes..maybe more maybe less

ive heard stories of guys traveling hours to go train at some places... so half an hour isnt that bad, though does anyone know what dean is gonna be teaching? no gi? gi? mma?

ttt

i travel 25 mins.and that aint shit.

The Navy base is pretty close to my house but it also by the I-5 and Clairemont is right off of the I-5. Rush hour (4PM to 7PM) is a bitch around the navy base but w/o traffic I can get from National City to Clairemont in about 20 minutes going an average of 80 mph (and I think most ppl drive like I do here).

Actually I can get to Clairemont in ten minutes...anyways, don't expect to learn stand up from Dean but any grappling he teaches will be great.

Is there any part of sd that is not expensive?

Yeah.. the GHETTO ;)

not even the ghetto anymore. i thaught it would be cheaper to move to the ghetto. nope! even after i get jumped in, im still paying 300k for a spot. i dont know how people do it around this joint.

dean said hell do mostly vale tudo training. he will have thai boxers there as well for your stand up needs. he is also adding members to his fight team if you dig that. hes a cool cat with a relaxed atmosphere to train in- no preasure.

what about the jiu jitsu? is it gonna be no gi or gi also? vale tudo is def good though. just trying to figure out where it is. im not due down in sd till march, and im guessing he'll be training for abu dabi, hey by the way he goes down and trains with btt right? cause i think i saw margarida in his corner, and hes gonna fight arona?

im not sure if there will be gi or not. if thats what your looking for then i suggest rodrigo medieros in pacific beach.

he does train at times with the top team in brazil. hell be there next week sometime.

im not sure who his opponent will be for pride or ADCC.

ADCC is Ricardo Arona

It will be no gi 100%..yuma is correct.. Rodrigo Medeiros is great for gi. Ask for Chris Cowboy

sd cartel- you still at city boxing? be going to deans when its up and going?

Enable your mail Slim

jnlcouball@hotmail.com