Mr. McMahon, Triple H, etc... (a tweet)

Yea im sure he roids and sits on the couch eating chips all day too get that body.

disbeliever - 
John Dougherty -
2Fort - Roided to the fucking gills! LMAO
No chance! Phone Post 3.0
Who cares? It's not like it doesn't take an insane effort to look like that Phone Post 3.0

NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Ah good for him. Even with the horse meat and vitamins he's still gotta work hard for that physique. Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 
disbeliever - 
John Dougherty -
Who cares? It's not like it doesn't take an insane effort to look like that Phone Post 3.0

NO CHANCE IN HELL!

Lol I remember the first day of school after wrestle mania ? My friend kept humming the " whoa whoa a wrestlemania fighting to survive just like just like that". It was a long time ago and I remember it like yesterday.

dudes almost 70

i would take every godamn vitamin i could to look like him and im way younger

BackOffWarchild -

LOL. Well played. And VU. Phone Post 3.0

Holy growth hormone!

Ha good on him! Considering most 69yolds
Look like a bag of soup
He's had a pretty good fuckin life ol vinny mac Phone Post 3.0

If possible could someone post a gif of him walking to the ring for the royal rumble 98 or 99, whenever he was the second entrant, he was fucking insanely jacked, more then any of the wrestlers then Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
John Dougherty -
This. People on here are fuckin stupid Phone Post 3.0

MisterDerp - The strut. Phone Post 3.0

This.

Balls Mahoney - Someone post the gif of Vince walking to the ring like he just fucked mother earth.
I literally lol'd, VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - Ha good on him! Considering most 69yolds
Look like a bag of soup
It's the water here in CT. My father passed away last March just shy of his 70th, but he didn't have a wrinkle and a full head of salt and pepper hair.

He did not have that physique though. Phone Post 3.0

TRT or not he looks phenomenal for his age.

Anyone got the WWE Network ?, I've just started watching all the PPV's starting in '97 it's sooo fucking good ! Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
Milo Kerrigan - Ha good on him! Considering most 69yolds
Look like a bag of soup
It's the water here in CT. My father passed away last March just shy of his 70th, but he didn't have a wrinkle and a full head of salt and pepper hair.

He did not have that physique though. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry for your lose homie, there are always
Exceptions though, sounds like your dad was a smooth mofo haha VU Phone Post 3.0

BrocksEliteStandUp - TRT or not he looks phenomenal for his age.

Anyone got the WWE Network ?, I've just started watching all the PPV's starting in '97 it's sooo fucking good ! Phone Post 3.0
Sprung for the network and watched so much content so far. It is soo awesome Phone Post 3.0

It's not the steroids. Vince is the Genetic Jackhammer Phone Post 3.0

HAWKZILLA -
BrocksEliteStandUp - TRT or not he looks phenomenal for his age.

Sprung for the network and watched so much content so far. It is soo awesome Phone Post 3.0
Great Purchase Phone Post 3.0

MMFT -

I used to be all about pro wrestling as a kid. Tried to watch Raw last night and my god.... It was so bad. Did it really become super gay or were there always long and awkward monologues from monsterous dudes with no acting ability?

No, it's gotten pretty bad of late.

Too many writers, writing too much stilted, unnatural dialogue for guys to remember, forgetting that while they talk on camera most weeks and are always in front of live crowds, they're not natural actors in the sense of delivering scripted dialogue.

You would probably like NXT, which is the wwe developmental system where the focus is more on the matches. Shorter show and feels like old time wrestling more than the current show Phone Post 3.0