mRNA vax mind control tool? Plenty of evidence

Could this be true? Possibly, who the fuck knows anymore. Here’s an article from 2017 about this very thing from a Rockefeller University study.

“ biologists can turn neurons on or off in a live animal at will—quickly, repeatedly, and without implants—by engineering the cells to make them receptive to radio waves or a magnetic field.”
“ It relies on a green fluorescent protein borrowed from jellyfish, a peculiar antibody derived from camels, squishy bags of iron particles, and the cellular equivalent of a door made from a membrane-piercing protein—all delivered and installed by a GENETICALLY ENGINEERED VIRUS.”

5 Likes

Also on the DARPA website

3 Likes

Naval Scientist Dr James Giordano speaking to naval academy students about this very thing

“ “the newest development is that nano-particulate matter can be stabilized for distribution… can be aerosolized…”
“I can create small robotic units, controllable robotic units at the nanoscale and these too can be aerosolized.”
Dr. Giordano - Neurological Biochemist”

3 Likes

In. I heard years ago that they had microscopic robots which could be injected into the bloodstream to perform functions within the body. As in I read it in some article. I can only imagine the shit they’re truly capable of.

2 Likes

Dr Charles Morgan talking about exactly that.

2 Likes

OvEIQ4

2 Likes

fallout nick valentine GIF by Walter Newton
In a related story, I destroyed the Institute in Fallout 4 today for probably the 10th time. Never gets old.

5 Likes

Very interesting OP anythings possible. Most likely already been attempted on people in places like China.
Remember that guy that came out about China cloning people then dissappearing?

1 Like

Never heard about that, got a link?

1 Like

At this point, I don’t doubt anything.

5 Likes

graphene and 5G

2 Likes

I now see the effects of getting dropped on one’s head at an early age.

5 Likes

Lol at fucking retarded OP hahahaha

Rockefeller patent from 2016. Using radio waves to control cells.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US10786570B2/en

1 Like

This is absolutely true, and it’s been working en masse for…awhile.
And if critical thought were prevalent, it’s be painfully obvious to everyone.
As it is, everyone is about 10% of the population with the other 90 at its core simply afraid to come to terms with the implications and subsequent reaction.

2 Likes

People can’t handle the possibility that technology like this exists and the potential uses to control populations.

2 Likes

In

In

1 Like