MS answer to Xbox 1 Internet connection

http://youtu.be/uI__nRSvzxY

Just bad Phone Post 3.0

Problem?

But in all seriousness yeah, not too tactful, lol.

Also interesting are the number of countries that Xbox live will support for the xbone as of now

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one/disclaimer

Edit: In fairness, those in unsuported countries were able to log into neighboring supported countries from what I've read at least

Enjoy your unimpressive profits Microsoft :)

bonerfart -

Hey Pep, check neroscinema's channel on Youtube.

You probably know who he is.

One of his videos for today talks about an Xbox engineer explaining some of the basic motives behind what their ideas/reasons were for the 24 hr checkin.

It makes alot of sense.

Basicly, the goal is to make xbox live gaming more like steam.  Cut out the middle man so that games can be made cheaper possibly.

The video explanation is "xbox engineer" explais the xbox one's features.

Yeah watched it. MS need to announce something soon. They are losing alot of ground.

The whole 24hr Internet thing not a massive prob for me. U do think once a week would be better.

But this video was more aimed at a crappy selling point of the only advise they can give if you have not got a Internet connection is to buy the last gen console.....really.

I got mates in the army/navy and when they are away they don't have an Internet connection. Yet a load of them play cod on a LAN or split screen offline on a 360.

Also some of my mates have kids who they don't want going online due to them being to young so they want a offline console.

There is quite a big amount if people who will be switching to ps4 as it can be played offline. Phone Post 3.0

Chareth Cutestory - "Edit: In fairness, those in unsuported countries were able to log into neighboring supported countries from what I've read at least"

They can log into Live on the Xbox 360, the Xbox One won't work in unsupported countries.

Ahh gotcha, well that defintiely sucks ..