MSNBC analyst: Protests organized by.......RUSSIA!

1 Like

She means to say its Russians who benefit from American deaths when protestors gather during covid19? 

touch -

She means to say its Russians who benefit from American deaths when protestors gather during covid19? 

No, she prefaced it by citing Russians organizing protests during the 2016 elections. 

My God these idiots never give up.

1 Like

She's goes by Barb....

Enough said....

2 Likes

Laughably stupid as always. That's why nobody watches them.

1 Like

Ironically it was the left that fell for russian propaganda. Russians were able to organize decently sized leftist rallies. 

The left fell for it all. They fell for Russia’s Steel Dossier/Muh Collusion propaganda, they fell for Russia organizing their rallies, and they’re now falling for CCP propaganda. 

Why is the left so easily controlled by Putin and the CCP?

July 9, 2016: Washington, DC

dc protest

Demonstrators with Black Lives Matter march during a protest in Washington, DC on July 9, 2016.

Joshua Roberts/Reuters

Around June 2016, the Russians started using a Facebook group called "United Muslims of America" to promote an upcoming rally in DC: "Support Hillary. Save American Muslims."

2 Likes

It was organized by the Michigan conservative coalition and the Michigan freedom fund.  We don't need Russia to make things political when we have republicans

Renoslovakia -

It was organized by the Michigan conservative coalition and the Michigan freedom fund.  We don't need Russia to make things political when we have republicans

Sounds like a Putin/Xi talking point. 

3 Likes

2 Likes

The only line I've seen established is that the Michigan protests were organized by Betsy Devos and her brother Eric Prince has been trying to build up some work with Wagner Group, which is owned by the same guy as the Internet Research Agency.

But, if you are going to use Eric Prince as your link, you might as well blame China, the Saudis, he gets around.

anthonyMI - 

The only line I've seen established is that the Michigan protests were organized by Betsy Devos and her brother Eric Prince has been trying to build up some work with Wagner Group, which is owned by the same guy as the Internet Research Agency.

But, if you are going to use Eric Prince as your link, you might as well blame China, the Saudis, he gets around.

LMAO! That talking point has been dead since it started. Devos had almost nothing to do with it. I say almost because I think they ended up donating $250 to the movement AFTER being accused of it by our stupid Governor. They had nothing to do with organizing it. There was no need. Our Governor made the wrong move with her second lockdown.... PERIOD. Nobody else but her is at fault but her. She made restrictions way too tight and without good reason. The VAST majority of us were fine with the original lockdown(as fine as one could be). Nobody was protesting her for it. We pretty much all just did it without much push back.

The people protesting our Governors order are 100% in the right. Our Governor made restrictions that make Michigan citizens LESS SAFE. By confining everyone to a part of the state where the majority of people live and not letting them get away from the masses who may contain the virus, she is making things less safe. By forcing stores to shut down "Non essential" items, she closed off parts of stores forcing people closer together. The rest of the orders have to do with mental stability and our citizens ability to "vent" and not be bored. There is not a single good reason why someone shouldn't be allowed on a boat right now. None. She is allowing people to fish from a Canoe but not motorboats. 

The restrictions of the second lockdown don't make a damn bit of sense. Which is why a few of our Sherrifs said they won't enforce her stupid orders. This has ZERO to do with team politics and EVERYTHING to do with a single person making the wrong call and going further than she had too.

The Devos family has done TONS here in Michigan including during this virus outbreak. It might be best if you stuck to what you knew, whatever that is. 

Its preventing people from bringing the virus to places that do not have the resources to deal with an outbreak.

Did you go to any protests, David?

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Managers everywhere are dreading their restaurants reopening rofl. 

MSNBC... what a joke.
Keep ruining your credibility. LOL.

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Lol @ waitresses. Most entitled job there is.

omg i brought you a plate of food from the kitchen and refilled your coke. WHERES MY FUCKING TIP?!

As if all of us eating there haven't worked harder and had to deal with far more important and upsetting shit than some cunt feeling her meat was over cooked.

Eric Prince is a bad person, would not surprise me if he was involved in all this but is there any evidence?

Prince currently heads a private equity firm called Frontier Resource Group and is chairman of Frontier Services Group Ltd, a Bermuda-incorporated logistics and transport company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.[36] Frontier Services Group is backed by China's state-owned CITIC Group and Hong Kong-based investor Johnson Chun Shun Ko [zh],[37][38] with the Chinese government listed as the largest investor.[39] Prince's ventures advise and support Chinese investment in oil and gas in Africa.