MTF Crossdresser AMA

I'm 24, I don't do it full time but I do go out in public while dressed up. Phone Post

Is it a comfort thing or is it sexually arousing to you? Do you have a female persona?

Why? Phone Post

You should be very popular here. Are you like Eddie Izzard? You like to dress up as a chick but like chicks? Phone Post 3.0

Is it the whole get up that you like, or just the underwear?  What's your sexuality? 

This another one of those troll threads. This board is being consumed by faggotry. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles - This another one of those troll threads. This board is being consumed by faggotry. Phone Post 3.0

The foundation of this forum is watching two barely dressed guys get sweaty and wrestle around with each other.  You shouldn't be surprised

I don't know why Fraser had to change his screen name to tell us this since we already knew he as a cross dresser

this goin' be good.

actually, I'm in it for the pics.

OP seems to be a Notre Dame fan, this thread is legit. Phone Post 3.0

Did you enjoy wearing your mums underwear when you where younger?

This is an AMA thread.  Are you too fucking busy buying control top panty hose to answer a fucking question?

OP must be busy doing his makeup Phone Post 3.0

Wanna be my gf? Phone Post 3.0

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q675/cpeal63/84603A31-6AB6-4161-9B7A-A31F7E4E96DC-430-000000B401A87D6F_zps2f21e23e.jpg
I thought this fit the OP Phone Post 3.0

It's sexually arousing but also a comfort thing Phone Post

I do love nd I'm from south bend but live in nyc Phone Post

I'm dating a girl, have tried being with dudes sexually. Its fun but not the same at all. I love feminity I would totally be into another cd Phone Post

Pics or troll Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles - Pics or troll Phone Post 3.0

This. I'm pretty sure op is a troll Phone Post