mtx audio fight night results?

Thank you LGSM

Thanks,

What happend to the Daniel Madrid fight?
Was it cancelled?

aftc yes the madrid fight got pulled by the commission over medical issues

Good group of fighters there - Ryan Bader, CB Dollaway, Efrain (I don't remember his full name, sorry), Rory Singer, Cale Yarbrough, Jamie Varner and others.

Efrain Escudero, Ryan Bader, Steve Steinebiss, Ray Steinbeiss, Eleana Reid, CB Dollaway, Rory Singer, Cale Yarbrough, Shannon Guggerty, Jeremy Stephens, Roy Nelson, Jesse Morang, Danny Martinez, Dale Hartt, Joe Riggs, and a few other fighters were in the house.

Great night of fights and a great event to boot. It is late and I am tired from traveling home today so I will keep this brief. I want to thank all those involved who tried their hardest to make sure Cale had a fight Friday night. A big thanks to Jason, Todd and Trevor, Jesse and Mr. Ivey. You are all class acts and assets to our sport.

Jason,

It was a pleasure meeting you this week. I will be emailing you tomorrow about some things we spoke about Friday night. Thank you for everything.

Thanks Rory.

Thanks to LG, MTX and the Lally Bros. for having us as a part of their event this year. Good people and they treat everyone very, very well and they run a tight show.

I have to say that was some weird judging in the Chism/Griggs fight. It was actually a majority decision, meaning one judge scored it 28-28 (would have been 29-28 for Griggs without the point deduction). I personally would have had it 30-27 (30-26 with the point deduction) and the other 2 judges had it 29-27 (including deduction). I can see 29-27 but 28-28 is a stretch. There were many comments from a lot of people there on that one judges' call. As someone above suggested that judge may have awarded the deduction to the wrong fighter.... I don't know.

"The Chism fight was the fight of the night. Both him and his opponent were a bloody mess. Great fight."

Dave, none of that blood was Brett's.

It was a shame Cale did not get to fight. I was looking forward to seeing him fight. He looked really good in his last fight in Atlanta.

Looking forward to the next one!!

Thanks again, everyone involved!!!

I think the judges took the point from the wrong fighter.

Brett was at the fights last year and he has improved vastly. For sure FON.

Cam, I know it was the other dude's blood, not Brett's.

Oh, and I still owe you that Zima :)

They quit making Zima!!!!! Guess it'll have to be a Shirley Temple!!!!