Muay Thai instructor needed New Or

We're in need qualified Muay Thai instructor to teach children and adult classes at a fully equipped martial arts school & gym facility in a suburb of New Orleans located at 3200 N. Arnoult in Metairie, La. The gym has a total area of over 9000 sq ft with 3 separate workout areas for Boxing,Kickboxing an jujitsu with over 20 heavy bags, pole bags, and speed bags along with 2 boxing rings;the jujitsu room has a 1500 sq ft. matted area, mirrors, and bags .
The gym also has a free weight room,selectorized machines,tanning beds, men & women's locker and showers, plus a dorm, kitchen, and juice bar.The entire facility can also function as a summer martial arts camp.Besides instruction, we also have work in the restaurant and bar business, security business, along with the fight promotions that we do on a monthly basis called the
"Battle of New Orleans.
Anyone qualified and interested in this position and instructing Muay Thai please e-mail anconasgym@aol or call Joe Ancona at 504-888-6451.

ttt

jeff ford acll me on the cell today at 504-606-4044

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I visited New-Orleans once. My wife dragged me there in AUGUST and I absolutely hated it but I wish I was living there now :(

ttt

ttt

ttt

great opportunity for one who lives martials arts

Hi Joe,

You proably dont remember me, I stopped in your Gym in Metairie a couple years back while visiting my relatives in N.O.

Do you still have the same drop-in policy/fee's?
I'm planning on coming down for a week in Febuary.

Just cant get enough of that N.O. cooking and those "Shrimp Po-Boys".

Dave Rogers

yes, come on buy and call us at 504-888-6451

ttt

Still looking, but please leave your girlfriends at home and no other baggage

still looking

Are you willing to room & board a Thai instructor from Thailand? If so send me an email.

YES, E-MAIL ME AT ANCONASGYM@AOL.COM

ekyotin what is your e-mail