Muay Thai Mississauga

Heading to Mississauga on Sunday and will be there through Friday for work. Looking for a good gym for the week. I've seen a few promising ones on the web: Elite Training Center, Battle Arts Academy and Kombat. Where do I go? Phone Post 3.0

Elite is a good choice.Its run by UFC fighter Claude Patrick . Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, hard to get more legit than Claude Patrick. That's the place to go.

Heading there tomorrow night. I hit Battle Arts tonight, beautiful gym! Phone Post 3.0

Sparing class on Saturdays at Kombat regular class. Phone Post 3.0

Went to Elite tonight. I really enjoyed the class, looks like I'll hit up Kombat tomorrow night. Phone Post 3.0

Went to Kombat tonight. I liked it the best of them all. Not sure where I'll go tomorrow, but definitely want to go back to Kombat Friday at noon. Phone Post 3.0

Glad you liked it. Which class did you try? I was at the strength class last night. Phone Post 3.0

It was a Thai class at 7:00. I'm going at noon tomorrow for Thai as well. It's my last day here, I wish I could stay. Phone Post 3.0

Zed Wayne Zed - Has anyone ever gone to Evolution MMA up Winston Churchill?

Just for muay thai, is it good?
In my opinion - no Phone Post 3.0

X_Rated - 
Zed Wayne Zed - Has anyone ever gone to Evolution MMA up Winston Churchill?

Just for muay thai, is it good?
In my opinion - no Phone Post 3.0

Can I ask why you didnt like Evolution? I was there a year or so ago and thought it was pretty good. But it's the only gym I've been to so I wouldn't know the difference.

TTT this again as I am on my way back you and visiting my gym away from home, Kombat Arts. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I didn't go to MT tonight. Sure no one else wants my cold. Phone Post 3.0

I plan on going every day this week, hope to see you there. I'm the tall skinny guy that looks out of place. Phone Post 3.0

I hope to go tomorrow night, but to the strength class. Muay Thai is on at the same time. Phone Post 3.0

Completed 5 days straight and back in Atlanta. Muay Thai on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Boxing on Tuesday and Thursday. Phone Post 3.0