Muay Thai VS Kanagroo (bad vid)

Agreed. That animal was sick or injured, which makes the attack all that more disgusting.

Watch the video above to see what happens to that piece of shit if he'd fucked with a healthy animal.

Boxing Kangaroo

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

<!-- start content -->

Boxing Kangaroo flag, design used in 1983

Boxing Kangaroo flag, design used in 1983

Agra, India, c. 1943-44. A sign featuring a boxing kangaroo wearing a slouch hat is painted on the nose of a RAF Consolidated Liberator B-24 bomber aircraft flown by a RAAF crew.

Agra, India, c. 1943-44. A sign featuring a boxing kangaroo wearing a slouch hat is painted on the nose of a RAF Consolidated Liberator B-24 bomber aircraft flown by a RAAF crew.

For the film of the same name see Das Boxende Känguruh.

The boxing kangaroo is a national personification of Australia, frequently seen in popular culture.

The image of the boxing kangaroo Jack is known since 1891. Fifty years later it became a national symbol in the Royal Australian Air Force. The design was inspired by a travelling boxing show which had kangaroos boxing with men. During 1941 boxing kangaroos were stencilled on Australian fighter aeroplanes of the No. 21 Squadron RAAF based in Singapore and Malaya.

The boxing kangaroo was the symbol for the successful 1983 Australian challenge for the America's Cup. The Boxing Kangaroo flag, a red-gloved golden kangaroo on a green background, was flown from Australia II. Alan Bond (owner of the Australia II yacht) owned the image and licensed it for mass production.

The image was bought by the Australian Olympic Committee and the Australian Olympic Team carried a boxing kangaroo toy at the Opening ceremony of the 2000 Sydney Olympics. The mascot was also used by the 2004 Australian Olympic team.

The symbol is often displayed prominently at Australian sporting matches, for example Cricket

[edit] Early history of the Boxing kangaroo

[edit] References

Its been all over the national news.

If/When this guys is caught I doubt he will get off lightly,

He may not be charged with a major crime, but this is offensive on so many levels down here, he is going to get destroyed by the media and public.

Personally I can't wait to see this guy get whats coming to him.

p.s I only watched it once, but I would say the car headlights may have had alot do do with the roo being so placid/disorientated.

DonFrye_Fan -

I am just waiting for some faggot to come on here and say this is a good thing because Kangaroo's are an "infestation".

+1