MuayThai coach attacked

Nasty surprise for robbers
BY R.S.N. MURALI

SEREMBAN: Four armed robbers fled for their lives when they inadvertently broke into the home of a Muay Thai (Thai kickboxing) coach at Taman Bukit Intan here.

The 28-year-old Muay Thai coach John Yong fought off the four Indonesian robbers when they broke into his home at 2.30am yesterday.

Yong, who was woken up by the screams of his 52-year-old mother, rushed to her aid and saw that two of the robbers were busy tying up her hands while the rest were ransacking her room.

Yong immediately went for them.

He kicked the two robbers who were busy tying up his mother.

They fell to the ground but the other two robbers retaliated by slashing Yong’s right arm and chin with a meat cleaver. He also sustained a shoulder wound after being stabbed with a screwdriver.

Undeterred, Yong continued attacking the robbers, injuring them all.

Realising that they were unable to take on the martial arts exponent, the four fled with only a mobile phone.

Yong’s family members rushed him to a private hospital here for treatment.

When met at the hospital, Yong said he wanted to teach the robbers a lesson as he was infuriated with the way they had treated his mother.

“Luckily, my eight years' experience in boxing came in handy,” he said.

Yong said he fought with all his might against the four robbers, adding: “At one point, I felt like the silver screen hero, Jackie Chan, when I took on the four.”

OCPD Asst Comm Mohamad Abdullah said police had launched a manhunt for the robbers.

RECOVERING: Yong being treated at the Seremban hospital Thursday. He is thankful that his eight years experience in boxing has stood him in good stead.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2004/10/1/nation/9023628&sec=

haha!!!

thats what im talkin about!

fuck with the bull you get the horns!! and some nasty leg kicks.....

TT

cool story!

ttt

"fuck with the bull you get the horns!! and some nasty leg kicks"

HAHAH yeah really!

poor robbers not real he should hit them more or went after them

cool, he sure taught those robbers a lesson.

awesome, i LOVE hearing stories like this

he's lucky. its great to hear about the lucky ones, but remember Alex Gong. muay thai champ, shot to death for chasing down the ass hole who stole his car. its a damn good thing they didn't have guns... but then again, you gota do what you gota do. good on him.

fucking awesome

I am amazed he survived. Well done!

cool u should post this on the UG

"cool u should post this on the UG"

I did. It sank like a brick after a good number of responses.

sweet

very cool....