Mudiay dominating in summer league

In his first game he scores a double-double 19 pts 10 assists.... and he did it scoring from outside, something they said he couldn't do. I have a feeling this guy's going to make a lot of teams regret passing him by in the draft.

Knicks had their chance Phone Post 3.0

The guy is a stud, plain and simple. Phone Post 3.0

Him Jordan clarkson. Zach lavine are all gonna be fun watching. Those three have ridiculous genetics.

All similar to westbrook. Mudiay should have went 4 th. Phone Post 3.0

Okafor and porzingis (limited minutes) have been impressive as well.

I think overall for rookies, Stanley Johnson and Okafor have stood out. Phone Post 3.0

Okafor has had games of 20/11/2 (blocks) and 19/10/1. I might be a little off on the last game as I can't remember it. I forgot myles Turner has been doing well with his blocks too.

Pretty impressive for some of these rookies. Of course it's only summer league, but still. Phone Post 3.0

Undrafted Quinn Cook impressed. Phone Post 3.0

^^^

Thought the Lakers could have used Okafor as well. His stats were impressive in college while he was double teamed 90% of the time. Now he has a chance to shine 1 on 1, which he has been displaying this summer. Phone Post 3.0

Trane -

Meanwhile, Russell has looked like crap.  6, 6, and tonight 8 turnovers.  The Lakers outsmarted themselves with that pick, should have stuck with Okafor.

It's summer league dude Phone Post 3.0

It's just summer league Phone Post 3.0

Terry Rozier and RJ Hunter: Co-Rookie of the Year

Was really upset when Kentucky didn't get him...Very happy when we got Ulis for multiple years.

The real story here is steph Currys Bro, Seth curry, who has scored 20+ points in three straight games! Hopefully he'll make it on a team. Phone Post 3.0

HernanCortes - The real story here is steph Currys Bro, Seth curry, who has scored 20+ points in three straight games! Hopefully he'll make it on a team. Phone Post 3.0

Those are some quality basketball genes.

I'm not worried about Russell. Nobody expects the Lakers to be contenders any time soon. He's got time to polish his game and has all the upside and talent in the world. He's just trying too hard in summer league and it shows.

Hopefully Mudiay thrives and more kids start playing overseas for a year making some cash and then come back to the NBA. Fuck the NCAA and the NBA for the one and done rule.

Another DUI for Ty Lawson. Certainly doesn't help his trade value.

Celtics in talks yesterday to get Gallinari but nothing's happened yet.

Granpa - 
HernanCortes - The real story here is steph Currys Bro, Seth curry, who has scored 20+ points in three straight games! Hopefully he'll make it on a team. Phone Post 3.0

Those are some quality basketball genes.

I'm not worried about Russell. Nobody expects the Lakers to be contenders any time soon. He's got time to polish his game and has all the upside and talent in the world. He's just trying too hard in summer league and it shows.

Russell talked about what I mentioned:

Russell: "Every game matters to me. And me being competitive, I forget it's just summer league. I'm trying to get better so fast instead of being patient and letting it come to me."

source: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2522484-laker-kids-randle-russell-pushing-too-hard-in-eagerness-to-be-great

He's gonna be better than Russell lol @ the Lakers and all the teams who passed on him Phone Post 3.0