Mueller Grand Jury: 55% Black, 0% White Male

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/02/russia-probe-grand-jury-looks-like-a-black-lives-matter-rally-says-witness/

Russia probe grand jury looks like ‘a Black Lives Matter rally,’ says witness

The federal grand jury handing down indictments for special counsel Robert Mueller doesn’t appear to include any supporters of President Donald Trump, according to one witness who recently testified before the panel.

“The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sandersrally,” my source said. “Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matterrally in Berkeley [Calif.]”

Of the 20 jurors, 11 are African-Americans and two were wearing “peace T-shirts,” the witness said. “There was only one white male in the room, and he was a prosecutor.” Mueller was not present.

The federal grand jury handing down indictments for special counsel Robert Mueller doesn’t appear to include any supporters of President Donald Trump, according to one witness who recently testified before the panel.

“The grand jury room looks like a Bernie Sandersrally,” my source said. “Maybe they found these jurors in central casting, or at a Black Lives Matterrally in Berkeley [Calif.]”

Of the 20 jurors, 11 are African-Americans and two were wearing “peace T-shirts,” the witness said. “There was only one white male in the room, and he was a prosecutor.” Mueller was not present.

Mueller’s team is expected to bring more charges against Manafort relating to his work on behalf of the Ukrainian government in the years before Trump became a candidate.

Sol Wachtler, the former chief judge in New York, once called for abolishing grand juries because they are so easily manipulated that they would “indict a ham sandwich.”

My source said, “That room isn’t a room where POTUS gets a fair shake.”

Pathetic

Grand Juries are kept secret. No one who knows the truth can comment.

and I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Trump is guilty, his only option is to attack Mueller and his investigation

Pratty -

and I've said it before and I'll say it again. If Trump is guilty, his only option is to attack Mueller and his investigation

Did you read the article? Someone who testified in front of the grand jury did supposedly comment.

And Trump can attack Mueller even if he is completely innocent of muh collusion. Non sequitur

Never_rolled - 
Pratty -

What exactly do you think he is guilty of?

Dont rush the investigation.

So not really a Jury of my people, at least compared to the real world, that is unless you want a certain outcome that leans left. The minority is the majority and the majority is nonexistent.

Fake news.

Grand juries are unknown until trial.

Pathetic snowflake conservatards.

Pratty - 

Really, that's interesting. Suppose he's in innocent of collusion and getting railroaded? What are his option ns then?

Never_rolled - What exactly do you think he is guilty of?

I'm guessing he's been laundering money for the Russian mafia since the early-mid 90's, and that Putin is holding this over his head.

darren23372 -
Pratty - 

Really, that's interesting. Suppose he's in innocent of collusion and getting railroaded? What are his option ns then?

Quit lying about his Russian contacts. Listen to his lawyers

hes president. Probably the hardest person in the world to railroad. 

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - Fake news.

Grand juries are unknown until trial.

Pathetic snowflake conservatards.

Their identities are still unknown.

If true would anyone be surprised?

Blacks on a Grand Jury? This is an outrage.

I don’t pay much mind to stories built around Unidentified Sources in other cases, why should I belief this one? There is not any benefit to a anti-Trump team putting out this information, but there is plenty of upside to a pro-Trump team to start feeding talking points to his supporters if/when something comes of this grand jury. 

Anybody who knows anything about Grand Juries would know that 99% of the time their composition doesn't matter and they just do what they are told by the prosecutor.

1. It’s D.C. — check the demographics.

2. This special counsel can not charge a sitting president of the United States with a crime.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

1. It’s D.C. — check the demographics.

2. This special counsel can not charge a sitting president of the United States with a crime.

So...

Our anonymous source is claiming that the POTUS is not getting a fair shake from a grand jury that can not indict a POTUS.

Seems legit.

banco - Anybody who knows anything about Grand Juries would know that 99% of the time their composition doesn't matter and they just do what they are told by the prosecutor.
I'm a Trump, but this is correct

The right-wing derposphere has really stepped up their attacks on Mueller this week. There must be something big coming out in the next few days.

fucking hell, the mueller investigation is bullshit, but this article is fake news. cmon a little extra effort would let anyone know that