Mugging a kid in public ( social experiment) (vid)

Its fucking pathetic and NAUSEATING how these people dont do SHIT to help this kid. Towards the end, one group even laughs.

Fuck people, man!!

I can't believe that. It was bad ass that a smaller girl ran after the mugger tho

Its a sad state of human existence where we simply don't care for each other. But the same people who would watch or turn the other cheek would be the first to white knight another as long as they stay anonymous.

It's called the :Bystander Effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4S1LLrSzVE

When given certain situations people won't act until someone else does. Safety in numbers.

I've got a good loud "oi" on me, I'd try that first and if that didn't work I'd get close and say "who the fuck are you?" and pull his mask, then when I see his face I'd say "I know you" hopefully boy would run off. Phone Post

hagarules - It's called the :Bystander Effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4S1LLrSzVE

Later Phone Post 3.0

They're trying to make a "social message" video, which wouldn't work if people intervene. That's why the encounter is so brief and non-violent, and why the "mugged" kid doesn't make any attempt to stop the person leaving with his property. I think those people actually started laughing because the acting was so poor.

. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

That looks like 2 kids making a movie or playing...thats not what being mugged is like..at all. Phone Post 3.0

B_Goetz - They're trying to make a "social message" video, which wouldn't work if people intervene. That's why the encounter is so brief and non-violent, and why the "mugged" kid doesn't make any attempt to stop the person leaving with his property. I think those people actually started laughing because the acting was so poor.
This. Phone Post 3.0

do Abus not care about anything that happens around them as long as it's not happening to them?

maybe they think the mugger has a knife or worse, and dont wanna get hurt?

So they do a social experiment and widely broadcast that they did it. So the next time there is a real mugging people are just going to think it's fake.

well they look like indians. 

too many of those fucks to matter about anyway