Muh Russia! Trump threatens Putin, ‘Animal Assad’

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/syria-chemical-attack-trump-threatens-bashar-animal-assad-putin-chemical-weapons-strike-2018-04-08/

Trump threatens "Animal Assad," Putin over alleged chemical attack in Syria

WASHINGTON -- President Trump responded Sunday to reports of a suspected chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma, blaming Syrian President Bashar Assad and his international allies for the apparent attack that left dozens dead and hundreds injured. In some of his most critical comments directed at Russian President Vladimir Putin to date, Mr. Trump threatened that there's a "big price ... to pay" for those backing the Assad regime.

Lol

3/10

We are helping starve Yemeni children maybe trump should shut his piehole

Ill Portents - Oh shit why is Trump trying to start World War 3??????

Cause a pipeline. Kinda funny that he was about to pull out of Syria but then this just had to happen. Almost a year after they "did the same thing". 

Coincidences. 

Has this report been confirmed yet or is still the white hats word for it?

toelocku -

Wonder how often this story gets covered in western mainstream media?

NoNeed4aScreenName -
toelocku -

Wonder how often this story gets covered in western mainstream media?

ZERO other than alt media

Are you trying to be a satire of the left or is it genuine?

NoNeed4aScreenName -

Cause a pipeline. Kinda funny that he was about to pull out of Syria but then this just had to happen. Almost a year after they "did the same thing". 

Coincidences. 

TOTAL COINCIDENCE I'm sure

Altofsky -

Are you trying to be a satire of the left or is it genuine?

He's paid to be a snowtard

toelocku - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Coincidences. 

When the last chemical attack happened I thought there was a real possibility it was orchestrated by the Saudi's/Qatar/CIA.  But after Trump launched 60 cruise missles at Assad's airbase there were no further chemical attacks.  So I figured it had to be Assad/Putin testing the new presidency.  Because if it had been the rebels or Saudis they would have launched another attack shortly afterwards to quickly pull the U.S. further into the war.  But now after this attack I really don't know what to think.

He needs to do more because its obviously Russias fault master Clinton lost the election! Its not fair!

Reeeeeeeeeeee!

Soup and Beer -
toelocku - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Coincidences. 

When the last chemical attack happened I thought there was a real possibility it was orchestrated by the Saudi's/Qatar/CIA.  But after Trump launched 60 cruise missles at Assad's airbase there were no further chemical attacks.  So I figured it had to be Assad/Putin testing the new presidency.  Because if it had been the rebels or Saudis they would have launched another attack shortly afterwards to quickly pull the U.S. further into the war.  But now after this attack I really don't know what to think.

There were chlorine gas attacks after the missiles just like this one

Same thing as last time the rebels were about to be defeated and all of a sudden a gas attack comes

U can literally buy everything you need for a chlorine gas attack at Walmart

I'm fairly certain there was a report in the not so distant past about discovering a chemical lab that belonged to the rebels. Its wasn't western MSM but middle eastern so not sure how to much to believe it. I do remember it though 

toelocku - 
Soup and Beer -
toelocku - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Coincidences. 

Same thing as last time the rebels were about to be defeated and all of a sudden a gas attack comes

Well that both strengthens and weakens the argument that it was the rebels or the Saudis in a false flag attack.

After Trump had shown he was willing to launch a strike at Assad's airbases because of the chorine attack, why didn't they launch another chemical attack shortly afterwards?  Why lose the momentum Trump started when he launched 60 cruise missles?

NoNeed4aScreenName -

I'm fairly certain there was a report in the not so distant past about discovering a chemical lab that belonged to the rebels. Its wasn't western MSM but middle eastern so not sure how to much to believe it. I do remember it though 

Yup 

Trump is such a bullshitter I can't tell if he's just saying this for the mediatards or what

Soup and Beer -
toelocku - 
Soup and Beer -
toelocku - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Coincidences. 

Well that both strengthens and weakens the argument that it was the rebels or the Saudis in a false flag attack.

After Trump had shown he was willing to launch a strike at Assad's airbases because of the chorine attack, why didn't they launch another chemical attack shortly afterwards?  Why lose the momentum Trump started when he launched 60 cruise missles?

They did more gas attacks after and Trump didn't act 

toelocku -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Yup 

Trump is such a bullshitter I can't tell if he's just saying this for the mediatards or what

What he needs to do is draw a red line to show everyone how serious he is.

"They did more gas attacks after and Trump didn't act"

Link?  I can't find any verification of this.  It was a year ago the last attack happened from what I can see.  Shortly before the cruise missle retaliation.

Did we get this "intel" from the same guys who claimed Saddam was using people shredders and stockpiling nukes?

As a nation, we are quick to believe anything the media throws out. Funny how the timing of this goes. Trump says he is going to get out of Syria, then suddenly reports of gas, and it has to be Assad.

Come on. There is zero upside for Assad to use chemical weapons. But for US warmongers, it's a dream come true.

Fake news.