Muhammad Ali gets smashed by racist kid (lol)

"He doesn't stink like a bee, I stink like a bee".

Muhammad ali was a cool dude

What a better time. Phone Post 3.0

Mark Antony's hangover - What a better time. Phone Post 3.0

I can only imagine how many perceived "triggers" an SJW would find in this video

Kid is a fucking asshole

I wonder which penitentiary he lives in

I used to have a crush on Dinah Shore when I was a kid. I have no idea why.

Awesome lol

Onikage - Kid is a fucking asshole

I wonder which penitentiary he lives in
I imagine his parents were cringing while that was happening. Kids are like dogs. Even good dogs can be riled up and act unruly when given that kind of attention.

Or I could be totally wrong and the kid was a little asshole. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Muay Tired -

I used to have a crush on Dinah Shore when I was a kid. I have no idea why.

You didn't stop loving her like Burt Reynolds did when he learned she was black, did you?

What the fuck did I just watch? And people think we have made no progress in terms of race relations? Ali is def. a cool guy to go along with that and laugh it off. If something even remotely close to that was on broadcast TV, there would be riots.

TryhardNobody - I was watching this the other day. Ali and Cus slap boxing and Cuz catches him in the mouth
Fuck that was cool. Sometimes I forget how many fighters Cus groomed.

And crazy how much he and Teddy Atlas sound alike.

And holy fuck Floyd's left hook. Wow Phone Post 3.0

jcblass - What the fuck did I just watch? And people think we have made no progress in terms of race relations? Ali is def. a cool guy to go along with that and laugh it off. If something even remotely close to that was on broadcast TV, there would be riots.

I love watching stuff from the 60s and 70s. I was watching a 60 minutes special from the early 70s the other day and land owning southerners were saying the Negro was happier under slavery with a straight face. This country has come a long way in 50 years.

Did the kid really call him the N word? Phone Post 3.0

that was crazy as fuck lol

Ali should have beat the fuck out of him. That kid should learn you don't hit people back who can beat the fuck out of you Phone Post 3.0

I didn't see anything racist, looked like the kid and ali were just joking around having fun Phone Post 3.0

Davy Crockett - I didn't see anything racist, looked like the kid and ali were just joking around having fun Phone Post 3.0

Ali said the kid called him the N word and was joking that he was racist. I'm not sure if he did or not.

Ali was the greatest. For so many reasons. This is an example of just one. Could have embarrassed that kid. But played and stayed the Champ.

THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME! Phone Post 3.0

Just read Ali was in the hospital. Respiratory problems associated to Parkinson's. Hang in there dude! Phone Post 3.0

Straydog24 - Just read Ali was in the hospital. Respiratory problems associated to Parkinson's. Hang in there dude! Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, it's not looking good.

Let's fill this thread with awesome Ali videos! Phone Post 3.0