muhsincorbbrey.com

check me out

http://muhsincorbbrey.com/ 

Thanks for the link.

86 looks no feedback? Let me know what u think.

Pretty cool site. But it does remind me a lot of Fighting Farang (http://fightingfarang.com/). BTW, do you know who your first opponent is yet?

hey muhsin whats up bro big congrats on the new signing man.

i like the website. good luck and theme

but one big thing that jumps out at me,

i'm sure you are passionate about your poltical views and societal views on issues like drugs and racism, but be careful not to get too heated on your blogs and stuff less you risk alienating some fans that might not see things your way.

there are times and places for sharing those views, but perhaps not necessarily on your main page.

i read the stuff you wrote and actually agree with ya on some, and i don't think you said anything inflammatory or offensive, but just sayin' look out for that slippery slope.

hope that helps

MTomlinson -  i read the stuff you wrote and actually agree with ya on some, and i don't think you said anything inflammatory or offensive, but just sayin' look out for that slippery slope.

hope that helps

Great point, I hadn't thought of that.

TTT for Muhsin, good looking site! It will even look better when you get the WEC Belt to add to your collection :)

Muhsin, can you make 145 if you wanted to? I saw that you boxed at that weight before, and you looked small next to Diaz at 160.

How do you think you match up against Njokuani (striking and grappling)?

The layout of your site looks good.

Not a bad website. I'd suggest 2 sites though. One focused on fighting, and one focused on politics, activism, religion, etc. Also get some links on there where people can find out more.

Thanks for the insight guys. The website is me. If i can use the little bit of exposure I get from fighting to get people to help each other then I have to do it.

We will be adding highlight vids and my training blog for the fight on oct 10th.

I think me and Njokuani is a great match up for the fans. Should be fight of the night.

Muhsin

ttt

Nice site! I am going to be in Savannah next week and hope to drop in for a class.

Hey Muhsin...we'd love to book you for a spot on MMAWeekly Radio at some point in the near future if you're down. Hit me up by email if you have a minute

damonmartin@mmaweekly.com

nice website!