Multiple Attacker question

Read the REAL STORY post - same sort of answer.

THnaks.

Tony

"The reason I'm writing today is a friend asked me this question, "What should a woman do if she is surrounded by a group of some-what drunk guys at night in an area where there is not very many people (if any)?"

Tony, the question that our friend ask makes me wondering about something close but not similar.

"What do you think a person should do when he is surrounded by 5-6 guys armed with machetes,guns and axes who are hell bent in "choppin yo' a##" where there is nobody around who can help him?" (something like when a Madurese is being surrounded by Dayax, an armed robbery or the 'battlefield' of Ambon).
Is there anything that person can do to 'defuse' the situation before it turns ugly? If there isn't what is the best thing that person should do?

This kind of situation may not come up that often in the US (or is it? :D), but on the street in my home country it is not uncommon. Life sucks..LOL. Anyway, any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I have read the REAL STORY post, really sad story. Anyway thanks for the response.
I really appreciated it.

Tony,

I have the mental edge audio cassette but you didnt mention such names: Theory of Rapport and Conscience & Accountablity principle. Or did I miss something?

I remember that in the audio you tell a story about one of your students with his girlfriend and five guys drinking beer, but I guess you didnt separate the principles involved by name.

Am I missing something?

SPAD

THats the story. SOmewhere on the tapes the principles should be defined, especially in the SOS Phase.

But inference and abstraction should lead the way from here.

:-)

Tony

Mr. Blauer

Thank you very much for your response. You've given me a lot to think about. Espeically, "The mind is the most powerful tool, we need to start using it sooner... "

My friend and I really appreciate your help.

Take care,
Eric

Many of the key ingredients to my system are in the PDR manual.

T

Eric this is a scary moment and I hope that no one posts some Wazzzooo kung fu replies.

In reality the answer is too deep to cover here and is clearly contained in all the audios, especially CEREBRAL SELF-DEFENSE: The Mental Edge, where I discuss a similar 'real' confrontation where the individual uses the following:

Non-Violent Posture

Theory of Rapport

Conscience & Accountablity Strategy

THese three POWERFUL principles defused & disarmed a drunk biligerant gang from a possible rape-like scenario.

Review that tape for further details and explanations.

In the case of your quesiton, the adivce would be no different, in that, what choices are left: dim mak? flying/levitiaiton skills? Multiple assialant training? PLease! :-)

WHile physical confidence can enhance and support the emotional/psychological arsenal, the real answer is in explointing the THEORY OF RAPPORT & CONSCIENCE & ACCOUNTABLITY principle.

The mind is the most powerful tool, we need to start using it sooner...

'STump the band' lurkers need not reply.

:-)

HOpe this jarred your memory and got your creative juices flowing.

TB

Mr. Blauer,

I attended my first PDR in Feb. Since then I've been really studying your material. All I can say is Wow! and Thank you. I've really enjoyed reading this forum. In addition to the videos, audio and manual, this has been an incredible source of information.

The reason I'm writing today is a friend asked me this question,
"What should a woman do if she is surrounded by a group of some-what drunk guys at night in an area where there is not very many people (if any)?"

I've been giving this a lot of thought and have been formulating an answer for her. Part of which includes talking about addressing not only this scenario but also thinking about how someone could prevent getting into this positon. Similar to your analogy in one of your videos of addressing not only how to get out of a headlock but also how did the attacker get you in a headlock in the first place. Since this is such a dangerous scenario, I'd be really interested in your thoughts, Mr. Blauer, and those of any of the other forum members.

Thanks for your time,
Eric