Multiple girlfriends???

So this guy at work today is going on about how he's into this movment where they have multiple partners.

He's telling me that he has 2 girlfriends and that they know about each other and this is some concenting movement where people are polygamous.

Is this the reincarnation of Sex Guy?

So I said, "Hey, good for you."

But this guy keeps going on and on about how it's a more evolved state of dating and how many people are doing it now.

I mention to him I did it when I was a youth but I just neglected to mention it to my girlfriends. 

Well he says he's now offended blah blah blah.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Is this the reincarnation of Sex Guy?

No.

He's about 5'6' and 300 lbs and his girlfriends look like troll copies of him except they have no beard.

Offended by what?

Work-Troll. He wants you to say you don't believe in that. 

So I ask him if one of his gfs says she wants to date another guy would he be cool with that?

He says it's all consentual but he would not concent to that relationship.

So I say, you're not as open minded as you claim.

He again says he is offended.

He wants you to help.

Al Cappucino - 

Offended by what?

1) Offended I would confuse dating multiple women secretly with his polygamous lifestyle.

2) Offended that I called him on not letting one of his gfs date other guys.

Samoa - 

Work-Troll. He wants you to say you don't believe in that. 

Yes. 

I agree.

He was SJW braging.

I bet they are ugly.

Yes, that's a thing. I have a wife of 27 years & currently 2 girlfriends. Everyone knows everyone & gets along well . There's discretion, but no lies or jealously. I honestly don't know that I could tell you what jealously feels like. It's added a lot of joy to my life & surprisingly little drama.

Uli Kunkel - 

It sounds like he meant to say multiple boyfriends. 

Well he starts to talk about my Spouse and why I am in the type of relationship I am in.

I tell him he was the one going on about his dating relationships and I never brought my spouse up in this conversation so he best keep his mouth shut about her.

So he says I am obviously nervous about my relationship.

I say, no, I'm nervous about getting fired if I have to slap you around for talking sh*t about my Wife.

This is during lunch and my branch director is at the next table and comes over and asks us to stop and everyone is getting very uncomfortable about the conversation.

So i say no problem.

He starts to go on and complain about why I can make fun of his lifestyle when he can't talk about mine.

I say, because you brought it up. I didn't invite you into my lifestyle or relationship.

To which the BD agrees and asks him to stop.

thedogofdogs - 

He wants you to help.

Oh no...no....no, no, no...

Let him bang bro. 

onepunchJD - I bet they are ugly.

He was showing pictures.

He is actually the best looking of the three.

...and he's a troll.

dipsheet - Yes, that's a thing. I have a wife of 27 years & currently 2 girlfriends. Everyone knows everyone & gets along well . There's discretion, but no lies or jealously. I honestly don't know that I could tell you what jealously feels like. It's added a lot of joy to my life & surprisingly little drama.

Good for you.

It doesn't upset me.

You are also not putting down other styles of relationships and pretending you are better than everyone else for the choices you make.

I can respect that.

dipsheet - Yes, that's a thing. I have a wife of 27 years & currently 2 girlfriends. Everyone knows everyone & gets along well . There's discretion, but no lies or jealously. I honestly don't know that I could tell you what jealously feels like. It's added a lot of joy to my life & surprisingly little drama.
Thus continues the downfall of western society.

The Donkeypuncher - 

Let him bang bro. 

Sure.

Good for him.

If he's happy he's happy.

But this guy was going on about how much more elightened he is than the rest of us because of it.

When you humble brag with a side order of SJW don't expect others to jump to your defense.

Also, if you get told to step back when chatting about someone else's relationships, respect it, or face the consequences.

So this guy, lippy mctroll, keeps lipping on to the branch director who asks him to stop.

Now he is just complaining to the BD so I let it go.

Everyone cools down.

Then about 10 mins ago he comes into my office to apologize.