Multiple PS4's on one router issues. Help me GG

So my wife and I have our own PS4s. I had to move my ps4 to a dmz on my router to get it to work online at the same time hers was online. So here's the new scenario. My cousin was over friday night and I put a second tv in my game room and put the second PS4 onto that. I could join a PS4 party chat with fellow OGers and my cousin could not. We could hear ourselves in game if noone was in a party, but we could not all be in party chat at the same time. The NAT settings would not allow it. any ideas?

Only thing I can come up with is changing your NAT type to open in wifi settings. Phone Post 3.0

My NAT is open and I have put my PS$ in a DMZ. Mine is also hard wired and hers is on the wifi

In for later discussion

What router do you have Phone Post 3.0

The one that Att Uverse put in there.

no idea what it is.

Do you have much configuration control over the att router? I got a router from my cable company once and any setting changes I made would reset themselves to setting the cable company would force. Promptly returned that mess. Phone Post 3.0

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - Do you have much configuration control over the att router? I got a router from my cable company once and any setting changes I made would reset themselves to setting the cable company would force. Promptly returned that mess. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I have full control over the port settings and your normal router things.