Multitask trick: weird

Multitasking is hard:

While sitting on a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles( with swinging foot) Then, while doing that, draw the number six with your right hand. The direction of your foot will change.

Got any others? Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2249963&forum=2&updLastViewed=1Yes I did see a few here:

mclay -

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.VersionCheck&thread=2249963&forum=2&updLastViewed=1Yes I did see a few here:

Still begging for vote ups I see Phone Post

You're mad at me cuz you're stealing material from other threads and got caught!! Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post

Do you two have a history? Phone Post

Nah never seen him before....just kinda weird. Phone Post 3.0

nobadanymore - Do you two have a history? Phone Post
Ya he texted me to start this wonderful thread. Now he's bashing me ... Keyboard fighter.....

Weird guy / we work together, weird Phone Post

Da fuck is this hogwash? Phone Post 3.0

Well that escalated quickly. Phone Post

lormpino -
nobadanymore - Do you two have a history? Phone Post
Ya he texted me to start this wonderful thread. Now he's bashing me ... Keyboard fighter.....

Weird guy / we work together, weird Phone Post
No bash buddy o pal....I was just providing a friendly link for you to peruse. Phone Post 3.0

Try to cough and burp at the same time. The results will astonish you.

ksac - Who exactly did I just trick? Was it my foot? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post

lormpino -
ksac - Who exactly did I just trick? Was it my foot? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post
B......for bump Phone Post 3.0

Another trick is to put your left palm on top of your head and repeatedly tap your index finger while simultaneously circling your right hand in a clockwise motion.

95% of people cannot do circle. Phone Post

nobadanymore - Another trick is to put your left palm on top of your head and repeatedly tap your index finger while simultaneously circling your right hand in a clockwise motion.

I'm part of the 5% Phone Post 3.0

mclay -
nobadanymore - Another trick is to put your left palm on top of your head and repeatedly tap your index finger while simultaneously circling your right hand in a clockwise motion.

Lol. Can't believe you fell for that. Phone Post

mclay -

I can't even understand it lolol Phone Post

Try sucking your own dick and not swallowing the semen.