Semi 2: lo x lepri

Final: lo x langhi, lo wins

Middle

Semi 1: otavio x DJ

Semi 2: calasans x clark

Final: otavio x clark, clark wins

Medium

Semi 1: barral x tarsis

Semi 2: souza x braulio (i'll go for an unlikely upset win of souza over galvao in the Q/f and over braulio in the semi)

Final: Barral x souza, souza wins

Heavy

Semi 1: vieira x cecconi

Semi 2: xande x alencar

Final: xande x vieira, xande wins (unlikely but i'm rooting for the upset win)

Super

Semi 1: with nogueira injured, faria x assis

Semi 2: lovato x rocha

Final:rocha x faria, rocha wins (anbother upset win)

Ultra

Semi 1: buchecha x trans

Semi 2: cavaca x evangelista

Final: buchecha x cavaca, buchecha wins

Absolute

Brackets tbd - if he is fit an healthy then Buchecha should take this.

Nice write up as usual. Some surprises in your picks this year! Should be a fun weekend Phone Post 3.0

Great job- JSho.
Malfacine
Mendes
Mendes
Lo
Calasans
Barral
Viera
Faria
Buchecha

Malfa
Laercio
Rafa (want Cobrinha to win)
Alliance close out
Calasans
Galvao
Rodolfo
Faria
Buchecha

mchapman - Nice write up as usual. Some surprises in your picks this year! Should be a fun weekend Phone Post 3.0

wanted to mix it up a bit :)

Clark beat Otavio over a penalty for taking to the ref. Otavio will not make that same mistake Phone Post 3.0

Anyone able to post pics of the full brackets? Stuck at work and my phone wont let me view them argh Phone Post 3.0

I saw Luke Rockhold in the Browns .

Dillon Danis brown belt middle watch out Phone Post 3.0

gui and buchecha are the safest picks imo. laercio may not get past ari. leve most stacked, medio pesado close second. holy shit at a galvao estima rematch after all these years!!!!!!! its gonna happen Phone Post 3.0

Buchecha is a BB under Cavaca, so don't look for a real match if they both make it to the finals.

Barral will lose due to general injury/weakened state.

Tanquinho to beat Cobrinha.

Calasans will beat Clark.

Your upsets won't happen.

Otherwise, I'm generally in agreement.

Don't sleep on my boy Abmar...

pray for japan - gui and buchecha are the safest picks imo. laercio may not get past ari. leve most stacked, medio pesado close second. holy shit at a galvao estima rematch after all these years!!!!!!! its gonna happen Phone Post 3.0

Laercio beat Ary last year and Ary hasn't competed since, while Laercio has made the finals of the last 2 events he's done (pans and Europe), winning one and barely losing the other.

pray for japan - gui and buchecha are the safest picks imo. laercio may not get past ari. leve most stacked, medio pesado close second. holy shit at a galvao estima rematch after all these years!!!!!!! its gonna happen Phone Post 3.0
Braulio was coming back after a knee injury in 08, Galvao crushed that field that year, might be different this year. Phone Post 3.0

Muffinho -
pray for japan - gui and buchecha are the safest picks imo. laercio may not get past ari. leve most stacked, medio pesado close second. holy shit at a galvao estima rematch after all these years!!!!!!! its gonna happen Phone Post 3.0

Laercio beat Ary last year and Ary hasn't competed since, while Laercio has made the finals of the last 2 events he's done (pans and Europe), winning one and barely losing the other.
Yeah agreed, Ary is competition rusty, very talented and accomplished, but not I the same vein of form as laercio Phone Post 3.0

Muffinho -

Yeah agreed, Ary is competition rusty, very talented and accomplished, but not I the same vein of form as laercio Phone Post 3.0

Keep an eye out for Marcelino Freitas in the mens blackbelt light category. Might surprise some people.

JSho in the house, rockin the brackets with a nearly correctness :)

good stuff. im rooting for lovato