Mundials Sunday Black Belt Matches defined

Sunday matches @ black belt (Collated from Graciemag Twitter):

Roger vs Romulo for the Absolute final.

Super Pesado: Roger Gracie vs Bruno Bastos; Comprido vs Faria; Demente vs Peinado; Telles vs Gaia

Pesado: Rodolfo vs Souza; Soluco vs Lovato; Cyborg vs Ceconi; Braulio vs Pinheiro

Meio Pesado: Rominho vs Carlos Portugues; Victor Estima vs Toni Eduardo; Otavio vs Salazar; Gregor Gracie vs Tarsis

Pesadissimo: Corleta vs Gigantinho; Cachoeira vs Cavaca; Vella vs Maozinha; Moacir vs Freitas

Medio: Bessa vs Finfou; Garcia vs Alves; Moraes vs Chico; Kron vs Leite

Leve: Durinho vs Simoes; Formiga vs Persiliano; Furao vs Chalita; Langhi vs Tanquinho

Pena: Reis vs Faria; Tagarela vs Frazatto; Mendes vs Escorrega; Cobrinha vs Megaton

Pluma: Santos vs Mendes; Barata vs Vieira; Kuraoka vs Beleza; Lalli vs Braga

Galo: I don't think they had any fights since they are alrealy at the QF stage (only 7 entrants).

People should go to Graciemag's twitter or to Caleb's live blogging at the http://thefightworkspodcast.com/ to follow the action later

Hey John, you out there or just sitting up to the small hrs back home?

I was so tempted to fly up and compete but I am in Vegas from Weds for a holiday and couldn't get the extra $$$ together.

Someone let me know how Tony Eduardo does...he spent 6 months training with me in Phuket Thailand.

No it is Fredson Alves.

No i don't think Rodolfo is any relation to Leozinho - He is part of UGF).

Ray Elbe - Someone let me know how Tony Eduardo does...he spent 6 months training with me in Phuket Thailand.

Your friend had a great run but lost in the quarters however.  Won first match on points,  Then subbed Chris Moriarity in under a min, then won another dec. to get to the quarters.

jiujitsumma -  Then subbed Chris Moriarity in under a min

Wow, that doesn't happen often.

Thank you so much for the update...Tony helped my game out a ton while he was here.