Mundine vs Green predictions

Green by KO 8-10

boxing is the real winner here

Anyone know what time the big fight will start? I know coverage starts from about 5:30/6ish?

We'll be looking at about 9:30/10pm for the Main Event maybe?

Chris.

I would hate to pick a winner....

the John Laws poll has Green winning 73% to 27% but, Lawsy is backing Mundine....

green by KO

My heart says Green but my head says Mundine.

At $3.90 I'm going to put $20 on Mundine.

Its such a shame that guy is such a kook. He could be Australia's most loved athelete if only he wasn't so stupid. Imagine if he had Ernie Dingo's nature. Everyone would love him. Look at Cathy Freeman.

My 2c

My girlfriend is dragging me along to some fucking stupid pub where the fight isn't on because it's her birthday and what she says goes for tonight.

Fucking hell.

Does someone want to call me after the fight and tell me who won? Pleeeeeeeeease?

Fuck this is one time i would have been happy to be wrong

I feckin' missed the fekcin' fight and heard the news whilst in some dodge nightclub. Boy did I spit it.

Mundine by points. Green will probably win the first round but it will be all Mundine after that.

Mundine unsurprisingly dominated the over hyped one dimensional Green.IMO had Mundine let the hands go more he would have knocked him out.

very true,i was there for the fight and thought mundine would win a close contest,not a one sided beatdown!!!

"IMO had Mundine let the hands go more he would have knocked him out."

LMFAO, You must be a very big Mundine fan or you must have been very drunk during the fight.

What an Idea, try and knock him out! It's just crazy enough to work!

I agree,great fight,awesome atmosphere.I will go to the mundine-kessler rematch if it is in sydney again,what a war!!!!