MURDERS IN LONDON OVERTAKE NEW YORK

MURDERS IN LONDON OVERTAKE NEW YORK FOR FIRST TIME SINCE 1800 UNDER SADIQ KHAN

Police not enforcing laws because they’re afraid of being labeled racists

London has overtaken New York City for number of murders for the first time in over 200 years under the mayoralty of Labour’s Sadiq Khan.
Britain’s multicultural capital edged ahead of the American city — once so notorious for its high crime rates that it was chosen as the setting for Charles Bronson’s Death Wish –– in February, The Times reports.

London saw 15 killings to New York’s 14 over the course of the month, and appears to have outstripped ‘Gotham’ yet again in March, with 22 killings to 21.

Historically, London has had a murder rate per person between half and one-twentieth of New York’s since 1800, according to FBI data and studies by University of California researcher Eric Monkkonen.

The change is partly a consequence of Mayor Khan’s campaign against using stop and search on ethnic minorities, with London police chief Cressida Dick admitting that constables have become “fearful” of confronting suspects as they “might get into trouble or might not be supported if they had a complaint”.

Figures released last year showed London was already the more dangerous of the two cities for almost every other category of violent and sexual crime, with Londoners six times more likely to be burgled than New Yorkers, three times more likely to be raped, and one and a half times more likely to be robbed.

The numbers fly in the face of Mayor Khan’s claim that London is “the safest global city in the world, and one of the safest cities in the world” in 2017.

This assertion already appeared highly questionable after a spate of radical Islamic terror attacks and an admission that hundreds of Islamic State volunteers have returned to the capital and are not being monitored, alongside disturbing developments such as the city being crowned “acid attack capital of the world” following an epidemic of assaults using corrosive substances.

Neither Khan nor politically correct London police boss Cressida Dick — who recently appeared to deny any racial or religious element to grooming gangs and claimed they have “probably” been in Britain for “centuries and centuries and centuries” — seem willing to consider the contribution of mass migration and the accompanying breakdown in social cohesion to the crime wave, with Dick blaming the rising violence on “social media”.

London and New York City are roughly equal in terms of population and police numbers, making budget cuts an unsatisfactory explanation for the situation.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/04/01/murders-london-overtake-new-york-first-time-since-1800-sadiq-khan/

If only the nra didn't have such a grip on the British politicians . . .

Doesn't NYC have some of the strictest gun regulations in America? I was under the impression that they were a model for what gun regs could look like going forward

I doubt any of those victims wish their country afforded them the freedom to protect themselves if they chose to. 

Lol reap the whirlwind.

But hey, political correctness, gun control, and all that.

#NoMore

Yes!

lets hand over our guns and open the borders! 

What could possibly go wrong? 

fastnotch331 - If only the nra didn't have such a grip on the British politicians . . .

first post

Iz normal

DavidYorkshire -

If this is true then its an interesting story.  However the source used has an agenda (just like CNN). 

Also violent crimes, and rapes, are categorised differently in different places.  In Europe a slap or push or is called a violent crime.  in US its not, and then people often, use those statistics maliciously.

However, on the whole, I am not defending this.  If murder rate is going up its worrying.

I hear this repeated often but I never see any proof that our classification of crimes is less stringent than yours.

I guess you ppl consider speech violent now so you may have a point

DavidYorkshire -

If this is true then its an interesting story.  However the source used has an agenda (just like CNN). 

Also violent crimes, and rapes, are categorised differently in different places.  In Europe a slap or push or is called a violent crime.  in US its not, and then people often, use those statistics maliciously.

However, on the whole, I am not defending this.  If murder rate is going up its worrying.

Murder here includes not saying please or spitting on the floor

I thought they moved on from knives to acid attacks in London? It was all they talked about last summer during my visit.

Sadiq Khan and Cressida Dick should both have been forced out long ago. Both the worst at their respective positions in my lifetime. I’m not sure why anyone living in the UK chooses to live in London, it’s become an absolute dive over the past ten years for many reasons 

Ill Portents -
Sogsteel - 

I doubt any of those victims wish their country afforded them the freedom to protect themselves if they chose to. 

Do you honestly believe crime would go down if more of them had guns?

yes

it gives ppl the means to defend themselves fro predators

Ill Portents -
Sogsteel - 

I live next door to NYC. We open carry. We have no gun registry. Our population is mostly New Yorkers. Our crime is exponentially lower.

lol

why would crime go up if more ppl had guns?

do you think when someone has a gun in their hand they suddenly turn into a criminal?

what a ridiculous notion

They need an assault rifle ban, duh?

Ill Portents -
Sogsteel - 

I doubt the dead people care about the argument of theoretical statistics.

What I do believe is people should have the right to defend themselves and their loved ones should they choose to.

Liberal ideology is the same worldwide. More protection for the threats to society and remove the protections from everyone else against them

DavidYorkshire -
gregbrady - 
DavidYorkshire -

I hear this repeated often but I never see any proof that our classification of crimes is less stringent than yours.

I guess you ppl consider speech violent now so you may have a point

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violent_crime

The comparison of violent crime statistics between countries is usually problematic, due to the way different countries classify crime.[1][2][3][4] Valid comparisons require that similar offences between jurisdictions be compared. Often this is not possible, because crime statistics aggregate equivalent offences in such different ways that make it difficult or impossible to obtain a valid comparison

all that says is there are differences. It doesn't outline how the UK has more stringent classifications than the US. our criminal code is based on yours. I bet they're identical other than the recent totalitarian speech laws.

Neither Khan nor politically correct London police boss Cressida Dick — who recently appeared to deny any racial or religious element to grooming gangs and claimed they have “probably” been in Britain for “centuries and centuries and centuries” — seem willing to consider the contribution of mass migration and the accompanying breakdown in social cohesion to the crime wave, with Dick blaming the rising violence on “social media”.

Yeah forget immigration policy or targeting the groups most responsible for these crimes. More censorship is definitely the way to go.

DavidYorkshire - 

Funny thing is though London is our craziest place.   Nw York is not even in the US top ten

Those US cities are overrun with our terrorists.