Murilo Busta' Seminar

I finished the seminar with murilo bustamente and it was a great experience. i got to roll with him and of course he made quick work of me, with minimal effort. he's a fantastic teacher, and a great guy. i sat with him after we took a couple of pictures and we talked for an hour after the seminar was over. the good thing about bustamente is that he's one of the guys, and is awesome to talk to. he's a role model to many future stars of all ages, and is extremely modest and down to earth. he praised our school and our teacher(fabio holanda) for our blooming success as practitioners and truely inspired many, including myself to become as good as he is in BJJ. A great guy, whom i hope to see again soon

ttt

TTT

ttt

Murillo is a great guy and anybody that was the opp to take a seminar within a couple hundred miles of him should make the trip. He is one of the best EVVVVERRRR!

Murilo will be in Kansas City from November 2nd thru the 6th. His seminar will be November 5th followed by an afterparty. If you are interested in more information please e-mail me at info@btt-kc.com or call 913-449-7660.
I will be posting a thread later on this week.

Thanks,

Bruno BTT-KC

Murilo will be in Kansas City from November 2nd thru the 6th. His seminar will be November 5th followed by an afterparty. If you are interested in more information please e-mail me at info@btt-kc.com or call 913-449-7660.
I will be posting a thread later on this week.

Thanks,

Bruno BTT-KC

ttt

Will the seminar be gi? no gi? Any word on the morning classses? I
hope I dont have to work Nov. 5th, sux not having my schedule ahead
of time.

Awesome, Busta is one of my heroes!

Busta is doing a seminar this Saturday October 23 @ 2:00 at BTT-Long Beach, if anyone is interested, contact marceloperdomo@hotmail.com or call Marcelo @ (562) 331-0138.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

I would encourage everybody coming to the semnar in KC to bring the GI because We'll have positions in both Gi and No-Gi.

Thanks,

Bruno
913-449-7660
info@btt-kc.com