Murilo Bustamante for UFC Hall of Fame

Signed. Though I think there are more deserving fighters out there..  more title defences than Conor has to count for something :-D

The whole concept is a joke because mma happens not just in UFC but across many organizations.  Arguably the best fighter ever, Fedor, never fought in UFC. Frank Shamrock is not in the UFC HOF. That alone makes it illegitimate.  There is no physical HOF so it's all imaginary.  They elect people who are still actively fighting.  It's a complete sham. 

It would actually be kind of funny if they elected Busta considering that they fired him while he was champion in order to re-sign Tank fucking Abbot. 

One of the first bjj aces with legit af boxing... great, great fighter. 

1 Like

I will always be a fan. Great athlete.

1 Like

He would’ve been a GOAT if he had stayed longer. The way he ragdolled Lindland was incredible. He just wasn’t in the ufc long enough. He belongs in an MMA hall of fame for sure though.

?

Fabes -

He would’ve been a GOAT if he had stayed longer. The way he ragdolled Lindland was incredible. He just wasn’t in the ufc long enough. He belongs in an MMA hall of fame for sure though.

True. on staying longer in the UFC part but he did become a champion and the first Brazilian Champion under the Zuffa Reign. He did have a winning record in the ufc and created one of the toughest teams at that time as well.

Also, I did research on that and the UFC HOF is the main one to be in. 

His ufc streak was one of the best. Starts by fighting chuck to basically a draw. No one expected that. Subbed that wrestler twice in one night!  

he was awesome in the ufc

Absolutely deserves it, the guy is a Legend for those in the know. I was lucky enough to do a seminar of his and afterwards I had to ask him how he avoided Lindland’s takedowns. He was cool enough to walk me through the techniques he used in his that fight. It was a HL of my days of training.

Really he's 4-1 in the UFC because he beat Lindland twice.

Lol at being Brazilian as an accomplishment

Bilge Water -

Really he's 4-1 in the UFC because he beat Lindland twice.

And the one loss wasn’t really a loss. 

Well if everyone can help out by signing the change.org and see if the UFC would indict him into the hall of fame; it would be awesome. 

Here’s the link 

http://chng.it/ZNT4f854