Murilo Bustamante for UFC Hall of Fame

How is Murilo Bustamante not in the UFC hall of fame already? This was shocking to me. Specially considering he was really one of the first mma fighters where he was using multiple disciplines such as boxing, wrestling and jiu-jitsu to win fights.

I dare you to go back and watch Murilo’s fights and you will see that he wasn’t just a pioneer of MMA, he was also a Multiple time Jiu-Jitsu world champion. Having battled the top guys of the era in Jiu-Jitsu and also represented Jiu-Jitsu in MMA. A true legend.

Here are some of his accomplishments:

1) The first Brazilian UFC middleweight champion

2) The second middleweight UFC Champion ever with successful title defense

3) UFC and Pride FC Veteran

4) Co Founder of Brazilian Top Team 

5) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Champion 

We have a Change.org campaign going on if you guys would like to contribute; we would greatly appreciate it.

http://chng.it/WzBmTB97Wv

Please use on social media #bustaufchof #ufc #btt

He only fought in the UFC four times.

And ended on Dana’s bad side, leaving as champion and destroying the division, being one of the big contributors to the (likely illegal) champion contract clause.

Yes please. Though no mainstream fans have any idea who he is

He left the UFC with the belt.  It really screwed the company.  It will never happens even though he deserves it. 

FingerorMoon -

And ended on Dana’s bad side, leaving as champion and destroying the division, being one of the big contributors to the (likely illegal) champion contract clause.

Yes he fought four times 3-1 record only ufc loss to Lidell. For my understanding he was on a per fight contract. They actually wanted Dave Menne and Matt Lindland to beat him. That didn't happen. He was on a per fight contract not on a term fight contract that they do nowadays. He was offered better money and a term contract so he left.

once again this is my understanding but nevertheless under the Zuffa Reign he was the First Brazilian Champion, the second UFC Middleweight Champion and had a Successful Title Defense and for MMA he was the co founder and actual leader of BTT. 

Hey Beer Man -

He left the UFC with the belt.  It really screwed the company.  It will never happens even though he deserves it. 

We are trying to change that God willing we can do that http://chng.it/WzBmTB97Wv 

TheBearStare -

Yes please. Though no mainstream fans have any idea who he is

http://chng.it/WzBmTB97Wv in case you want to help us to make that change so we can get him there

latinograppler1979 - 
FingerorMoon -

Yes he fought four times 3-1 record only ufc loss to Lidell. For my understanding he was on a per fight contract. They actually wanted Dave Menne and Matt Lindland to beat him. That didn't happen. He was on a per fight contract not on a term fight contract that they do nowadays. He was offered better money and a term contract so he left.

once again this is my understanding but nevertheless under the Zuffa Reign he was the First Brazilian Champion, the second UFC Middleweight Champion and had a Successful Title Defense and for MMA he was the co founder and actual leader of BTT. 

I have never heard before that he was on a per-fight contract.

I have read a few times that he took the contract offered to him while champ and told the UFC he was going to go out to market with it and see if someone would pay him more. … they can’t accuse him of being dishonest or deceptive at least lol

One of my all time favorite fighters.

Mayweedz - 

One of my all time favorite fighters.

Same

Ronda Rousey is in and Carlson Gracie isn’t. It’s a boosheeit HoF.

and to me he is 4-0, Chuck did NOT beat him.