Musicians that you always change the station

Good guy Pitbull

de braco -

Dio

You're outta your fucking mind Phone Post 3.0

I don't listen to the radio but when I do turn it on, I spend more time changing the station than I do actually listening to anything. Seems like there's never anything good on. Every rap song I hear on the radio is annoying as hell. I don't even know those idiots' names. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - Bob Marley. That music is terrible.

exactly what i was gonna type

Hmmm, do I tell the truth and get over 100 VTFD's, or just ease away from this thread?

I live in the mountains and I'm starting to think my local radio station has a deal in place with the Blues Traveler. I can't turn on the radio without hearing him. Phone Post 3.0

Pig Bun - Hmmm, do I tell the truth and get over 100 VTFD's, or just ease away from this thread?

let me guess

at least one of the following

pearl jam, AIC, AC DC, metallica, slayer

In Limbo -
Pig Bun - Hmmm, do I tell the truth and get over 100 VTFD's, or just ease away from this thread?

let me guess

at least one of the following

pearl jam, AIC, AC DC, metallica, slayer

I was going to guess Led Zep. Haha. Phone Post

99.9% of any modern hip hop. Phone Post 3.0

EluThingol - Change the station? I haven't listened to anything but Spotify for a few years now. Phone Post 3.0
Spotify is the greatest thing for people who love music maybe ever. Phone Post 3.0

Kanye west that prick makes convulse with rage till I switch that shit off. Phone Post 3.0

Maroon 5. Adam Levine's voice is awful.

Rush? Pink Floyd? DIO?!?!!

What the hell. Am I living in bizarro world?

The correct answer, is "Seger". Bob or Pete (yes, I know they are spelled differently).

That used to be my answer anyway. The only radio I listen to anymore is NPR when driving.

iclimb513 - Rush? Pink Floyd? DIO?!?!!

What the hell. Am I living in bizarro world?

The correct answer, is "Seger". Bob or Pete (yes, I know they are spelled differently).

That used to be my answer anyway. The only radio I listen to anymore is NPR when driving.

i cant stand sotirious johnson's voice

You were going to say TOOL weren't you...you son of a bitch...you better not say TOOL....but you were going to weren't you...WEREN'T YOU!?!?!?

ranier wolfcastle - 
Phuckles - Bob Marley. That music is terrible.

exactly what i was gonna type

That music is annoyingly bad. I mean, it is just a normal amount of bad. It is annoying because so many stations insist on playing it all the fucking time.

JonsRental -
EluThingol - Change the station? I haven't listened to anything but Spotify for a few years now. Phone Post 3.0
Spotify is the greatest thing for people who love music maybe ever. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed.

Lately I've been running through the entire Pearl Jam catalogue.

The other day I listened to some Whitesnake from the late 70s before they became a hair metal band, and some Deep Purple with Whitesnake's David Coverdale as the lead singer - which I had no idea even happened. Found out via the OG of course.

Not as good as the original Deep Purple stuff, but it was worth a listen. Phone Post

Fallout boy
Maroon 5 Phone Post 3.0

Too many to name, but I've never turned a Scorpions song off. Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown -
FlowWithTheGo - I live in the mountains and I'm starting to think my local radio station has a deal in place with the Blues Traveler. I can't turn on the radio without hearing him. Phone Post 3.0
Lol blues travler was the worst. That fat ass john popper, that guy sucked dick Phone Post 3.0
Lol. We actually have a Facebook group for our small community where people can buy and sell things. Evidentially Blues traveler played at Red Rocks bc every granola eating hippie out here had to go online and blow up that thread searching for tickets. So he is still relevant. Phone Post 3.0