Musicians that you always change the station

The rock station here in Phoenix insists on playing Nickleback, Staind and Three Days Grace...A LOT!!! Have to turn every time one of those three come on. Phone Post 3.0

Maroon 5 and Coldplay. Fucking awful shit. Phone Post 3.0

Pittbulk
Niki minaj
99.9% of the current popular "hood" rappers.

And I'm a rap fanatic. The shit try release today is laughable. White CEOs feeding the suburban kids new "pop" to get them to spend some cash on clothes and jewelry. It's nuts. Phone Post 3.0

Nickelback is boring and generic, but I don't understand the hate they get. They're not the only boring generic rock band out there by a long shot. What makes them so loathsome? Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo - 
Pig Bun - Hmmm, do I tell the truth and get over 100 VTFD's, or just ease away from this thread?

let me guess

at least one of the following

pearl jam, AIC, AC DC, metallica, slayer

None of those were on my list, though I may have changed stations when AIC or Slayer has come on, a few times.

Not Zep, either. I can't remember the last time Tool was played on any station around here, so that isn't on the list either.

Hilldo - Maroon 5 and Coldplay. Fucking awful shit. Phone Post 3.0
Ahh Marroon 5 how did I forget about that chipmunked sounded cock fagit. Every girl I know goes bananas for that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles - I also notice OP didn't say Nickelback.

(neither did I)

I guess I don't listen to channels that play Nickelback because I can't remember the last time I heard one of their songs.

EluThingol - Change the station? I haven't listened to anything but Spotify for a few years now. Phone Post 3.0

Mostly when I'm in the car, but I use Spotify the majority of the time. I like to use the discover or just playlist and see what happens.

Blade Brown -
hjr2 - Too many to name, but I've never turned a Scorpions song off. Phone Post 3.0
Whenever I hear "Wind of Change" the tears start flowing Phone Post 3.0
Love the video too. Phone Post 3.0

Taylor Swift. Like hearing fingernails on a chalk board.

I don't listen to the radio much but I genuinely hate the sound of Rihanna's voice.

RidgyDidge - Kanye west that prick makes convulse with rage till I switch that shit off. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Nirvana
U2
Rush Phone Post 3.0

Dave Matthews, Kanye, any of that neo-country stuff, Nickelback, most cookie monster metal, and jam bands. Phone Post 3.0

de braco - 

Dio

fuck your mother

Jason Aldean

Mencken -

Good guy Pitbull

This Phone Post 3.0

Phil Collins.

I hate Phil Collins. Phone Post 3.0

There are so many I don't know where to start.

Pink Floyd. Nothing against Pink Floyd but they play the same Floyd songs over and over. Phone Post 3.0

Lynyrd Skynyrd
The Eagles