Muslim / Jewish groundfight

I don't know if this was posted before - A Muslim dude tried to steal a kid's bicycle outside a Hassidic synagogue and was confronted and detained. The Muslim tried to get some sympathy by claiming to be an Aboriginal. Interesting study in pre-attack body language and posturing. The Jewish guys clearly had the advantage in numbers and weight, and show unusual restraint in controlling him once it goes to the ground. It's in Melbourne, so it has a Mad Max vibe with all parties speaking with an Aussie accent.

black hats always have a couple of bruisers in their crew

i saw a few of them do something very similar to some drunk college kid in williamsburg

Don't underestimate the black haters! I remember years ago at my synagogue, two guys outside were causing trouble. One of the guys that worked there walked outside to calm them down. Big dude. Like 6'5, easily over 300lbs. 

The 2 guys tried to get tough and intimidate him, got in his face and started shoving him. Told them super nicely to stop, they didn't. As I ran outside to help out I see my buddy take a quick step back and knocked one guy out clean with a super crisp right cross. Was actually a beautiful, perfect looking punch. Other guy just was stunned and slowly walked back with his hands up. Didn't need my help at all lol

That was hilarious. The accents totally threw me off. Muhammad Begbie was lucky he didn't get hurt.

Lol @ getting bitchslapped by a rabbi... that was fucking hilarious 

One of the takeaways is that if a really big guy wants you to go to the ground, you're probably going to go to the ground.

lol the Muslim was stupid. He got arrested because he didn't jus walk away. Why get all threatening to only risk arrest? Just leave.

Dude was lucky the cops showed up, they had him pinned on the ground like jesus to the cross. I thought I heard one of them yell to another to grab some boards and nails. Crazy shit.

Nice leg sweep!

HotSteppa - lol the Muslim was stupid. He got arrested because he didn't jus walk away. Why get all threatening to only risk arrest? Just leave.

The rabbi who bitchslapped him drove him back up the railed walkway after he took a poke at him, then they cornered him. You can see the Muslim looking around nervously, trying to figure out if there was a way to escape and clenching and unclenching his hands.

He probably also didn't want to be seen as backing down to, or running from Jews. Big mistake.

Gonna give you to the count of three. 1... 2... 2 and a half...

crikey!

VHStapefan - Gonna give you to the count of three. 1... 2... 2 and a half...
Yep! Lol

One!

Two!

Two and 1/4

2 1/3

2 5/8

Hold me back, somebody better hold me back. Haha

And lol @ the sand coon claiming to be aboriginal and then asking the Jewish man to "swear to Allah".

Look like achmed beetlejuice

Who's going to have the better lawyer?

Mr Sizzzz -

Who's going to have the better lawyer?

The one with the most money.

Farts.

The muslim guy clearly had mental health issues.

Although it looked like they were breaking out the "brisk" for a circumcision at one point...

Prince Naseem sure has gone down hill.