Muslim makes 9/11 joke on CNN

http://youngcons.com/radical-muslim-cleric-makes-911-joke-during-soundcheck-cnn-host-left-speechless/ Phone Post 3.0

Haha, this guy is a renowned clown. He's the muslim version of War Machine.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't stop Hannity from bringing him on for his yell fests. I think some people just want to stay in a state of anger for most of their evenings.

Forum Islamist member Ghengiseanie was lecturing us about how this guy was a clown that no one took seriously and he was not a threat to anyone.

Some months later it turns out that Choudary was one of the main influences on the killers of British soldier Lee Rigby on the the streets of London.

So while he may sound like a clown, he is extremely serious and extremely dangerous. Why the fuck he is not locked up yet I have no idea.

Tiresias - 

Terribly stupid questions.

Marcus Agrippa - Forum Islamist member Ghengiseanie was lecturing us about how this guy was a clown that no one took seriously and he was not a threat to anyone.

Some months later it turns out that Choudary was one of the main influences on the killers of British soldier Lee Rigby on the the streets of London.

So while he may sound like a clown, he is extremely serious and extremely dangerous. Why the fuck he is not locked up yet I have no idea.

Controlled opposition would be my guess.

Theyre arresting people over facebook posts yet these guys are free...

I...I kinda liked that guy. He seemed much smarter than his Interviewer lol Phone Post 3.0

I suppose then making Muhammad is a faggot jokes is ok now. Cool. Phone Post 3.0

Ted Waltner - I...I kinda liked that guy. He seemed much smarter than his Interviewer lol Phone Post 3.0
He is obviously a very skilled propagandist. That said the realization the reporter had during the interview is priceless, like now he understands Islam as a whole is fighting a war vs the world, the world is ignoring it. Phone Post 3.0

Wed be better off if we closed all the mosques and shipped all the Muslims back to the desert.

Send a few herds of goats along with them as a parting gift. Phone Post 3.0

Marcus Agrippa - Forum Islamist member Ghengiseanie was lecturing us about how this guy was a clown that no one took seriously and he was not a threat to anyone.

Voted up because I'm watching ROME right now...

www.thereligionofpeace.com Phone Post 3.0

TheAsianAssassin -

That series doesn't do Marcus Agrippa enough justice. Read about the expansion of the Roman Empire when Augustus became dictator for life. One of the best generals that ever lived. Phone Post 3.0

Abrtitans - 
TheAsianAssassin -

That series doesn't do Marcus Agrippa enough justice. Read about the expansion of the Roman Empire when Augustus became dictator for life. One of the best generals that ever lived. Phone Post 3.0

This is true. They made him to be this sentimental softy that seemed like a far cry from the military genius that he was. I get that this was a very young version of Marcus but The show could have done a better job developing his character and elude to a turning point in his character. He was largely responsible for the defeat of Marc Antony and Cleopatra but the show missed that opportunity to highlight his accomplishments there.

I was originally going to have Herod Agrippa as a screen name, since I can really relate to that character, as he appeared in I Claudius. But I figured using Herod as a screen name the Christians might get annoyed and think I was trolling them, so I went with Marcus, who Herod was named after in fact.

TheAsianAssassin - 
Abrtitans - 
TheAsianAssassin -

This is true. They made him to be this sentimental softy that seemed like a far cry from the military genius that he was. I get that this was a very young version of Marcus but The show could have done a better job developing his character and elude to a turning point in his character. He was largely responsible for the defeat of Marc Antony and Cleopatra but the show missed that opportunity to highlight his accomplishments there.

I found it made Cato look like a doddering old fool, out of touch rather than principled. Loved the series though, especially the first season.