Muslim man killed by hindu mob

Muslim man killed for eating beef by a gang of hindu men. Damn that religion or is it the culture :) Phone Post 3.0

Should have ordered the Pork....

Gang of Hindu men of peace... Phone Post 3.0

I'm all about that pork bout that pork not kosher

I'm all about that pork bout that pork not kosher Phone Post 3.0

There's a saying about a gander that goes well with this story. Phone Post 3.0

Brother rabbitte - Muslim man killed for eating beef by a gang of hindu men. Damn that religion or is it the culture :) Phone Post 3.0
Exception to the rule Phone Post 3.0

That Muslim started a beef.

They wouldn't want to see what HG's going to make on the smoker then

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart.....I DOOOOOOOOOO!

I think they only sent one man, but it was their best.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/badassgifs5.gif?w=780

that gif is amazing

Jack Carter -
Brother rabbitte - Muslim man killed for eating beef by a gang of hindu men. Damn that religion or is it the culture :) Phone Post 3.0
No it just shows that every race creed or religion is capable of some retarded atrocity Phone Post 3.0

hindu nuffin

Brother rabbitte -
Jack Carter -
No it just shows that every race creed or religion is capable of some retarded atrocity Phone Post 3.0
File that under "No Shit" Phone Post 3.0

Brother rabbitte -
Jack Carter -
Nobody stated otherwise.

Get back to me when Hindus start killing people around the world over their religious beliefs. Phone Post 3.0

guess he ate the wrong cow..

Must have been at a subway in teh UK

He wanted beef, they brought the ruckus......again showing that Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with.

PatK - hindu nuffin

I want to hug you for this Phone Post 3.0