Muslim was the shooter?

He asked people to stand and state their religion. Phone Post 3.0

clearly an atheist

In fo Info Phone Post 3.0

Damn Muslims be taking over!

wonder what he would have done if you answered "Jedi"

Dirty Dick Slater - He asked people to stand and state their religion. Phone Post 3.0

also source?

I haven't seen this anywhere

PatK - wonder what he would have done if you answered "Jedi"

IT might explain why OP phrased the thread title like Yoda

Proof we must see. hmmmph

Just breaking as we watch.

Dirty Dick Slater - He asked people to stand and state their religion. Phone Post 3.0

The shooters at Columbine did the same thing and they were Jewish.

Hammerstein - Only a Muslim would ask people what their religion is in your mind? I think your brain might be broken.

Didn't the Columbine kids go around asking people if they believed in heaven before shooting them?

Or he was muslim

OblongBox -

No they didn't that was Focus on the Family bullshit Propaganda. Phone Post 3.0

I would have just told the guy I'm a strict muslim or whatever he wants to hear lol. I don't give a fuck about religion so it wouldn't bother me lying about it.

I think some group took that and ran with it to sell books. Nobody really wanted to call out a legit victim after the columbine tragedy. Phone Post 3.0

Jhay - I would have just told the guy I'm a strict muslim or whatever he wants to hear lol. I don't give a fuck about religion so it wouldn't bother me lying about it.
You sound like an infidel. Better practice up Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox -

One was 1/2 Jewish but a practicing Lutheran and the other wasn't Jewish at all and may have been a neo-nazi. Phone Post 3.0

Zoroastrian, imo. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he wanted to kill muslims Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - 

They weren't Jewish. Dylan Klebold had a Jewish grandfather.

Let's not buy into zionist conspiracy theories.