Muslims want man's grave moved in UK

If the UK caves on this one they might as well just introduce shariah law.

Chris Grayling, the Justice Secretary, could be dragged into a messy legal battle after a Muslim family demanded that a “non-believer” who was buried next to their relation be exhumed for religious reasons.

The unnamed Muslim family raised objections after an 89-year-old Roman Catholic man was buried in a plot adjacent to their relation.

Shadrack Smith was buried in the multi-denominational Lychgate Lane Cemetery in Burbage, Leics, following his funeral on Jan 30.

His family later received notice that relations of the man buried alongside him had complained because Mr Smith was not an adherent of the Islamic faith.

Islamic religious authorities say that it is forbidden for non-Muslims to be buried alongside Muslims under normal circumstances.

Mr Smith’s family have now been warned by town hall officials that Mr Smith’s grave may be moved.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11402870/Grandfathers-body-could-be-exhumed-after-relatives-of-Muslim-buried-alongside-complain-he-was-an-unbeliever.html

I was reading this yesterday.
The bit that pissed me off is knowing how non denominational cemeteries work.
The ground is unconsecrated to allow all faiths to be buried there, but individual graves can be consecrated at burial.
Graves are allocated in order of burial, so you have no choice who your neighbours will be, families are told this before burial.

The man they are complaining about is a gypsy, what's the odds his family dig the Muslim up first? Phone Post 3.0

Hey in multi denominational cemetery, complain when non muslim buried next to them, sound about right Phone Post 3.0

Bury^^
Useless spell check Phone Post 3.0

Pisses me off stuff like this. Fine, if it's against their religion to be buried with non believers I can cope with that but they are the ones with the problem why should the other guy be moved his family aren't causing a fuss. Move the Muslim guy and burry his ass somewhere else. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Sometimes I feel like these people are the best IRL trolls.

The clue in where the problems lies is in the view of the Islamic authority.

"Islamic religious authorities say that it is forbidden for non-Muslims to be buried alongside Muslims under normal circumstances."

Why not forbidden for Muslims to be buried next to non-muslims?
Or even forbidden under Islamic beliefs for Muslims and non-muslims to be buried next to each other?

The wording implies the non-muslim is at fault for not adhering to Muslim beliefs. Phone Post 3.0

Gypsy was there first. Sit and swivel muslim. Phone Post

Sadly they'll probably make the family move their loved one. Phone Post 3.0

They should dig up the muslim and deliver him at the door to his complaining familiy.

"Here ya go! You bury him somewhere acceptable! Bye".

How can they?

There was prior notice given that you can't choose in the next plot.
Gypsy's are a minority, and attacking them because of their religion is discrimination. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - The clue in where the problems lies is in the view of the Islamic authority.

"Islamic religious authorities say that it is forbidden for non-Muslims to be buried alongside Muslims under normal circumstances."

Or even forbidden under Islamic beliefs for Muslims and non-muslims to be buried next to each other?

The wording implies the non-muslim is at fault for not adhering to Muslim beliefs. Phone Post 3.0
What you are are talking about is, generally, the Shariah perspective on this. There are of course different schools of shariah that might disagree, but they would really have to twist things.

And the idea of Shariah applying to a non-Muslim cemetery in a non-Muslim country in the first place is against the whole logic of shariah. Phone Post 3.0

He should kill himself and get buried next to his relative to make up for it Phone Post 3.0

anthonyMI -
oioisavvy - The clue in where the problems lies is in the view of the Islamic authority.

What you are are talking about is, generally, the Shariah perspective on this. There are of course different schools of shariah that might disagree, but they would really have to twist things.

And the idea of Shariah applying to a non-Muslim cemetery in a non-Muslim country in the first place is against the whole logic of shariah. Phone Post 3.0
You're right.
But this is the stance taken by the Muslim family.
He had a plot in a non denominational cemetery and his family want his neighbour moved.
No mention is made of gypsy tradition though, his grave would have been chosen to face his home. Phone Post 3.0

Islam is out-of-fucking control with this bullshit. Enough is enough already.

If this is true , I doubt they will find a gypsy family very accomodating

Gypsies will not react like the average punter.

They don't mind a bit of lawlessness

The UK messed up a long time ago when they started allowing muslims to dictate terms to them. Their policy from the get go should have been take it or leave it. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

Even so, my money would be on the Brits caving to the Muslims.  

I'll take that bet! How much?

http://burbage.leicestershireparishcouncils.org/

Why didn't he get buried in a Islamic cemetery then they need to fuck off with this bullshit all the time. It's just dumb as fuck the guys dead he don't give a fuck! Phone Post 3.0