A gi.
And a mouthpiece Phone Post

A cup Phone Post

Hint: something that this ump could have used

MMA Playwright -

Hint: something that this ump could have used

Chili peppers Phone Post

I need moar Phone Post

I've never worn a cup, even during mma and stand up sparring, a mouthpiece is all that's needed, and a gi if it's gi class Phone Post 3.0

Head gear gloves? Phone Post

caseharts - Head gear gloves? Phone Post
Head gear is not necessary in my opinion and shin pads and at least 14 ounce gloves are a must. Phone Post 3.0

And get a gym bag big enough to put all your gear in. Gloves, shin guards, cup, and mma gloves and your set for almost anything. Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round - I think some form of Gracie logo is also a must these days, intimidation is a big factor.

Having a Brazillion heritage is also helpful in the long run. It guarentees you a pack of nationalistic, converted soccer hooligans, as your primary fanbase. Phone Post

Whut Phone Post

Deputy Porker -
Head gear is not necessary in my opinion and shin pads and at least 14 ounce gloves are a must. Phone Post 3.0

So mma gloves? Phone Post

caseharts -
Deputy Porker -

So mma gloves? Phone Post

Boxing gloves and mma gloves but you can get away with just boxing gloves but its good to practice grappling with mma gloves and I forgot to mention a mouthpiece obviously Phone Post 3.0

A UFC shirt, tight Bad Boy shorts, a clean shaven bald head,a goatee and tattoo's from the neck down, so mo'fugga's know you mean business.

A good shower after class is a must have

Ten eight round -
Herbish1 - I've never worn a cup, even during mma and stand up sparring, a mouthpiece is all that's needed, and a gi if it's gi class Phone Post 3.0

Saving on those vasectomy costs I see.. Phone Post

Lol I've only had one solid ball shot, I'm not too worried. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - A good shower after class is a must have
Shit, I wish some people would take one BEFORE class... Phone Post 3.0

For BJJ, clothes you are willing to sweat in.

For MMA, hand wraps, gloves, and a cup.

Not must haves but i always keep nail clippers and athletic tape in my bag as well. Phone Post 3.0

a training partner

Deputy Porker - 

as someone who has fractured an orbital bone just doing some MMA sparring, I firmly believe you should wear headgear